The Lift's Romance

My apology for not updating for ...so long I feel so bad >_< hope this can make it up

___________________________________________________________________________

"huh?"

"BHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA , sorry i cant hold it "

"huh?"

"get out from that bed !!!"

"huh?"

Kyungsoo is dumbfounded . This appaling occurence shocked him to death making him speechless .

"look , i can explain "

Chanyeol who was so deadly sick , cant even talked properly now suddenly get up facing Kyungsoo with his hands on Kyungsoo's shoulder

"huh ? wha..what?" Kyungsoo is still speechless as the suddenly changing scene startled him .

"look Kyungsoo ...."

"you lied ? " Kyungsoo interupped him and his eyes start to get teary again .

" no , i just ,well , look i ... "

" i ask you a simple question ! answer me ! " Kyungsoo raised his voice .

"yes , sorry i lied " Chanyeol faced down .Guilty spread over in his heart

"but , but you ... baekhyun? " Kyungsoo faced Baekhyun who find this situation funny with his angry questionable eye .

" i told you he's at hospital , i didnt told you he's got into accident or anything " Baekhyun casually responded

" you , you .. i cant believe it , you guys planned this ?" Kyungsoo faced Chanyeol again .

"yes , look im so sorry " Chanyeol held Kyungsoo's hands .

"you lied" Kyungsoo seems so disappointed .

And with that he let go of the grip and ran towards the door , bumps the nurse and ran away from that fake room .

"kyungsoo !! " Chanyeol screamed his names .

Quickly Chanyeol get up from his bed trying to chase him but his movements were cut by the fake bandages Sehun and Kris wrapped around him . Chanyeol looked like a mummy .

"get this f.u.c.king bandages off me !! " Chanyeol shouted to them .

Kyungsoo was lost . He cant believe it . The hospital looks like a maze .He wanna find the lift and left this hospital quickly . He cant stand it anymore . His feelings were expressed by the tears he dropped and he can't believe Chanyeol did that .He's just started to accept him in his heart and he broke it in one second .

Finally , he found it . He pressed the button numerous of time . By the time the lift's door finally opened , he heard a voice calling his name . Quickly he knew its Chanyeol . He get into the lift and pressed the close button quickly but Chanyeol was faster than it .

Chanyeol get inside and hurriedly hugged Kyungsoo and the lift's door closed .

"why did you run away? i know its my fault , look im sorry , please " Chanyeol pressed his body to Kyungsoo .

"dont touch me ! " Kyungsoo shouted while struggled to get loose from Chanyeol's embrace .

Chanyeol loosened the hug and and cupped Kyungsoo's face . Kyungsoo's crying again . Chanyeol wiped his tears with his fingers .

"im sorry Kyungsoo " Chanyeol lower his voice . He was devastated seeing Kyungsoo cried because of him . He only did that because he was desparate .He wanted to know Kyungsoo's real feelings .He can't live in vague anymore .

" i hate you ! you know how worry i was ?! i almost die you damnit ! " Kyungsoo shouted .Its true , he almost die seeing helpless Chanyeol on the bed .Its rare for him to have that kinda feeling .

" im sorry , but that's the only way i could know your feelings for me " Chanyeol admitted .

" but why this? why it must be this way ?! " Kyungsoo glazed . How can Chanyeol be so stupid?

" because im afraid , i saw how close you with Taemin and its scared the shit out of me ! i cant lose you , i love you , i love you Do Kyungsoo ! "

Kyungsoo's startled by his words . Chanyeol took Kyungsoo's hands and placed it in his chest . Right where his heart was .

" i know i lied to you , but everything i said in that room was true . Its so true . I love you , forever , and i know that you loved me too " Chanyeol stared deep into Kyungsoo's eyes once again .

" i dont love you " Kyungsoo said while running away his eyes from Chanyeol's deep stare .

" liar " Chanyeol smirked and lift Kyungsoo's chin to make him look at his eyes .

" what did you said again ? ' i love you from 8 years ago , today , tomorrow and always' that's what you said right?" Chanyeol looked at Kyungsoo with his naughty smile . Kyungsoo began to blush . He began to regret everything he said .

" i never said that before , you must be dreaming " Kyungsoo denying it . His cheeks were burning red .

"aww , i love you too kyungsoo " Chanyeol pinched Kyungsoo's squishy cheek , his naughty smile still didnt leave his face

" i never said that , i dont love you , you crazy guy " Kyungsoo glared at Chanyeol .

" then what's that beautiful things on your finger ?" Chanyeol smirked and held Kyungsoo fingers .

Kyungsoo blushed even more . He forgot the ring . Chanyeol's proposal ring .

" we're going to marry ! yeayyy !!! " Chanyeol screamed all over the lift and embraced Kyungsoo . Kyungsoo was so startled .

" no , we're not ! " Kyungsoo glared and pouted at the same time .

Chanyeol cant hold it . He cupped Kyungsoo's face and slowly leaning down before brushing his lips against Kyungsoo's . Kyungsoo was shocked by the sudden kiss but he let it anyway .Kyungsoo thought it'll like other normal kiss they had . But boy he was so wrong . Because soon the kiss start to deepen beyond Kyungsoo's ability to control it . He knew he cant beat Chanyeol . It was their first deep wet kiss . They were so busy savoring each other they didnt realised .

The lift's door already opened .

And in front of it ,

Chanyeol's mom and sister .