That Destined Day

It's been a month since Kyungsoo and Kai have started dating. Finally, Kyungsoo's able to taste love again, but it feels different; the love he feels with Kai is different from the love he felt with... Him. 'He' and Kai are different, as Kai is more mature while 'he' was very childish. But still, Kyungsoo is happy. Really, really happy.

Kyungsoo is doing his everyday job of cooking. Every employee in the restaurant already knows about his relationship with Kai.

While Kyungsoo is stirring soup, he suddenly feels someone hug his waist from behind, and he jumps.

"Kyungieee." It's Kai. Since he's finally dating Kyungsoo, he can't stay away from him for even one second. He wants Kyungsoo to always be with him.

"What're you doing? I'm cooking now. What if suddenly I hit your head with the ladle?!" Kyungsoo's words make Kai laugh.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. I just miss you." Kai chuckles and rests his chin on Kyungsoo's shoulder. This position feels so comfortable. Even though he has to bend down a little because his boyfriend is short, he doesn't mind it. He loves his tiny boyfriend.

"Miss? You see me everyday," Kyungsoo responds. He realises Kai likes to flirt with him every time he's free. And... He somehow likes it.

"Yeah, I know, but we're so busy. We almost have no time to date." Kai pouts.

"Aww, don't do that, you cutie pie." Kyungsoo laughs with Kai.

"Ahem." Someone clears his throat really loudly. It's Saeho, the other cook under Kyungsoo.

Kai and Kyungsoo blush. They almost forgot they're in public.

"Well, I gotta go now. Cook carefully." Before Kai leaves, he gives Kyungsoo a peck on his cheek.

Kyungsoo smiles again.

"Where can I get a boyfriend like that?" It's Saeho again.

"Shut up and do your work," Kyungsoo snaps, making Saeho chuckle.

After the restaurant closes, Kai holds a meeting with his employees.

"Well everyone, as you may already know, tomorrow our restaurant will be closed, but we still have to work. A company with all of its employees is going to be having a dinner party here, so Kyungsoo, lead your cooks and cook the best dishes for tomorrow. Waiters and waitresses, wear your official clothes, and make sure to treat the guests extra nicely. Also, everyone must come early. That's all I wanna say, so you may go."

The next day, Kyungsoo wakes up really late. His alarm didn't go off. He curses before sprinting to the bathroom and shower. He dresses himself quickly and runs downstairs. He skips breakfast and gives his mom's cheek a peck before heading to the restaurant with his car. He's never driven that fast before. His heart is beating rapidly, and he's doing fine until suddenlyㅡ

BAM!

He accidentally bumps into another car's rear.

-Kyungsoo's POV-

Oh my god, this can't be happening! I just hit the car in front of me! I've never been this careless before!

I hurriedly get out from my car. I don't care about mine, but I'm worried about the other person's car. Its rear bumper is extremely damaged, almost falling down.

Holy shit, it's a Ferrari 488 GTB! I start to feel a cold sweat.

How am I gonna pay for this?!

What if he reports me to the police?!

What if I go to jail?!

Oh god please help me.

The owner of the car then comes out, a tall man with soft brown hair, with his back facing me. I rush over to him.

"I'm so sorry! Please forgive me, it's my fault..." I try to beg for his mercy

But he turns around and looks at me right in the eye .

I freeze. Time stops. The world stops. My heart stops.

He looks exactly like I remember him. After all these years, I haven't forgotten a single detail.

He's the one who had given light to my life.

And he's the one who had taken the light away.

How can I ever forget him? My first love. My first loss.

My Park Chanyeol.

__________________________________________________________________________

Yeay !! They finally meet again , huhuhu I just realised I haven't talk to my readers much unlike other fanfics so HERE I AM !! My name is secret and I'm 16 year old girl living in Malaysia and I'm sorry for any flaw in this story 

Please do comment or vote so I can know what you guys feel about this story and something that can be done to make it better . huhu