Thank You,Master

It's been five days since Kyungsoo has become Chanyeol's maid, but things are never different. Kyungsoo tries to talk to him to try to make things right, but Chanyeol makes it hard. Kyungsoo really wants to be friends with him because he knows that Chanyeol is not a bad person and is just hurt. After all, it's been eight years. It's time to put a stop to all these painful memories and to move on.

But Chanyeol keeps closing his heart off, not giving Kyungsoo a chance.

Kyungsoo also notices that Kai seems to be avoiding him. Every time he calls, Kai always gives an excuse and hangs up early, and Kyungsoo doesn't even get a chance to speak. Kyungsoo misses him. He really wants to meet him and ask what's wrong. Kyungsoo is especially concerned because Kai normally shares everything with him; there are no secrets between them. This makes Kyungsoo really worried about what could be bothering him.

Like every morning, Kyungsoo makes breakfast for Chanyeol. Today, he makes toast, boiled eggs, and pours orange juice. He's learned that Chanyeol doesn't like to eat heavily in the morning, and he's also learned that Chanyeol has difficulty waking up early, unlike before when Chanyeol would always come early and wait for him at the bus stop everyday. Kyungsoo kind of misses those days.

Finally, Chanyeol wakes up. He's already in his suit.

"Good morning, Master," Kyungsoo greets.

"Hmm," he answers like usual.

Kyungsoo's gotten used to it. Chanyeol is still cold with him.

"Kyungsoo." Chanyeol calls him after finishing his breakfast. There's something that he wants to do.

"Yes, Master?" Kyungsoo replied.

"Go change. Today, I wanna take you to some people. They want to meet you," Chanyeol says. There is something that he has planned for Kyungsoo, something he should've done long ago.

"Who's 'they'?" Kyungsoo asks.

"Just change and follow me to the office!"

Kyungsoo nods.

-At the office-

It's Kyungsoo's second time at the company, but it's his first time in Chanyeol's office. As he expected, it's as stunning and as cozy as everything else about Chanyeol's life. Kyungsoo could just live inside here.

"Sit there." Chanyeol points to a sofa in his office's room. Kyungsoo nods and goes to sit there, letting his eyes wander around the room.

The room is quite big. Chanyeol's desk is covered with documents and stuff. Kyungsoo keeps staring at Chanyeol, watching him as he's busy signing and filling all the papers. He looks cool and charismatic with his suit and tie.

Suddenly, a women enters Chanyeol's room. It's his secretary.

"Mr. Park, they have arrived," she informs.

"Yes. Thanks, Eunmi," Chanyeol replies. He shifts his gaze to Kyungsoo. "Come here." Kyungsoo stands up and walks toward him. "Um, there are some guys who wanna meet you," Chanyeol tells him.

"Who?" Kyungsoo is dying to know. He keeps wondering who wants to meet him.

"See for yourself." Chanyeol is being secretive.

The door opens, and three figure walk in. There's no need for Kyungsoo to think about who they are, because he remembers them so well. Kyungsoo freezes.

After all these years, it's them. Kris, Tao, and Lay. His bullies. They walk towards Kyungsoo, and Kyungsoo steps back.

God knows how afraid he is right now. He can't stand this anymore; he's almost shivering. Then he feels somebody grab his hands, stopping his movements. It's Chanyeol.

"It's fine," he whispers.

"Um, Kyungsoo?" It's Kris. He's not the quite the same person Kyungsoo remembers. Actually, all of them seem very different. They look more mature. "Where have you been all this time? I've tried to find you."

Kyungsoo stays silent. He doesn't understand a word Kris is saying. Find me? Kyungsoo thinks. Why would they want to find me again? To torment me more?

"Well, err..." Lay tries to speak, but his words stay stuck in his throat. They need a lot of courage to do what they're about to do.

"Just tell him. Have some courage, you guys," Chanyeol snaps.

"Well, we want to say sorry for bullying you." Finally, Lay's words slip out, startling Kyungsoo. "We realized it too late, and we're all so sorry. We tried looking for you just after you transferred, and then we'd found out you were going to Chanyeol's school. But by the time we finally made it there, you had already quit, and no one knew where you had gone. We've all felt terrible ever since."

"I know you must be... Well, mad... But... Please forgive us." Tao apologizes, understanding how stupid he was back then. His heart will never be in peace if he doesn't ask for forgiveness from the victim of his foolishness.

Kyungsoo stares, frozen. He wasn't expecting this at all. He thought they were going to bully him once again.

But he's relieved. Everybody makes mistakes, including him. What's the point of holding a grudge? Everybody deserves a second chance, and even though he hasn't gotten his own second chance yet, he hopes his decision to forgive will open the mind of someone very specific.

"I forgive you," Kyungsoo says smoothly. This is the best thing to do. He smiles.

Now they're the ones who are startled.

"Wow, I... I didn't expect you to forgive us. I thought, well... That you would want revenge," Lay admits. He's been preparing himself for any punishment Kyungsoo would give him.

"Its fine. It's been almost nine years, and I already forgot about it. I've moved on." Kyungsoo grins.

"You're so nice. If I was you, I would smack these guys upside the head," Tao adds. He'd also been expecting Kyungsoo to punish them.

Kyungsoo bursts out into laughter. He doesn't know why he finds it funny, but he does, and all of them seem shocked by Kyungsoo's reaction. But still, they join him in his laughter. After that, they have a long conversation, a friendly one. Chanyeol doesn't join, though. He seems to have a lot of work.

The four of them are on the sofa. Kyungsoo learns that Lay like to cook, too. Lay asks him thousands of questions, since, well, Kyungsoo's a professional chef. Kris now works as a model, and Tao works at this company with Chanyeol. Kyungsoo feels like he's having one of the best days in his life. They're like long lost friends instead of enemies. After some time, they excuse themselves.

"Well, we gotta go now. We work, too."

"Yeah, it was nice to finally see you again."

"You, too."

After they leave, Chanyeol walks towards Kyungsoo. He somehow feels relieved and bad at the same time. If he knew about Kyungsoo's past earlier, none of this would've happened.

"So how was that? They told me about you after you quit school and I could no longer find you. So I guess you must be fine now," Chanyeol says while looking deep into Kyungsoo's eyes.

Kyungsoo really can't believe Chanyeol did this for him. He thought Chanyeol would never know of his story. And Chanyeol is always so cold towards him, so it's so unexpected for him to do something like this. It makes Kyungsoo want to cry, so he does.

Chanyeol is surprised when he sees tears dropping onto Kyungsoo's cheeks. He doesn't know what to do. Years ago, if Kyungsoo cried, he would hug him and calm him.

But that was Kyung Mi, and this is Kyungsoo. Even though they are the same person, it's different.

While Chanyeol is troubled by thinking of how to calm Kyungsoo, Kyungsoo suddenly embraces him, and that startles Chanyeol and makes him lose his breath. It's their first skinship they've had in years.