The last day

Chanyeol wakes up with a tiny Kyungsoo by his side. Kyungsoo is still sleeping. Chanyeol stares at him, at the face that made him fall in love years ago, the face that made him crazy, the face that hides a thousand woes, the face that can't be removed from his heart. Chanyeol is determined; he's going to help Kyungsoo; he's going to banish Kyungsoo's pain; he's going to make Kyungsoo forget about his mom. Chanyeol is going to fill Kyungsoo's head with him. Only him. Chanyeol comes up with a plan. Hopefully it works.

"Ya, Kyungsoo! Wake up!" He shakes Kyungsoo's body.

"Wwhduaksquyw." Kyungsoo suddenly speaks alien language.

"I said wake up. Make me breakfast. I'm starving."

"Y-yes, Master." With puffy eyes, Kyungsoo gets out of Chanyeol's room, takes a quick shower, and makes breakfast for Chanyeol.

After he done, he calls Chanyeol to the dining room and leaves him there, eating.

"Ya, Kyungsoo," Chanyeol calls.

"Yes, Master?"

"Feed me."

"What?"

"I said feed me."

"Y-yes, Master."

Kyungsoo takes the spoon and starts to feed him. Kyungsoo is confused. Did Chanyeol forget that his mom just died yesterday? Kyungsoo thought Chanyeol would be more considerate, but instead, this?

After they're done eating, Chanyeol takes a shower and prepares to go to his office.

"Ya, Kyungsoo." Again, he calls Kyungsoo.

"Yes, Master?" Kyungsoo hurriedly goes inside Chanyeol's room.

"Button up my shirt."

"What?" Kyungsoo freezes. It's the second time he sees Chanyeol's naked upper body.

"Come and button up my shirt."

"Y-yes master." Kyungsoo feels weird. Chanyeol has never asked him to do this kind of thing. As he buttons Chanyeol's shirt, Kyungsoo can feel Chanyeol staring at him. Kyungsoo is nervous as hell.

"Kiss me." Chanyeol points at his cheek.

"What?! W-why?" Kyungsoo is shocked. He never expected Chanyeol to...

"Just kiss me now!"

Quickly, Kyungsoo pecks Chanyeol's cheek.

"Good, now go change. Today you're coming with me to the office."

"Y-y-yes, Master." Kyungsoo can't think straight. Something is terribly wrong with Chanyeol today

They arrive at Chanyeol's office, and the employees there already recognise Kyungsoo. They enter his office, and Kyungsoo naturally goes to the sofa he used to sit every time he was at Chanyeol's office. Chanyeol sits on his leather chair and looks at Kyungsoo.

"Who told you to sit there?" Chanyeol snaps.

Kyungsoo is dumbfounded.

"Come here," Chanyeol says to him. Kyungsoo does as he's told, and he walks towards Chanyeol. "Sit on my lap."

Kyungsoo's eyes widen. He chokes. Sit on his lap?! Slowly, Kyungsoo turns his back and sits on him.

Chanyeol can feel Kyungsoo's fluffy butt pressed against him. Oh my god, this is a bad idea! Chanyeol starts to feel...

"Get up! Get up now!"

Quickly, Kyungsoo stands up and looks at Chanyeol with confused eyes. One second, he tells me to sit on him, and the next, he tells me to get up. What the hell?

Chanyeol clears his throat.

"Go sit back on the sofa."

"Yes, Master." Kyungsoo's getting confused with Chanyeol. What's gotten into him?

It's 6 p.m, and they go home together. As usual, Kyungsoo prepares dinner while Chanyeol watches TV.

"Kyungsoo."

"Yes, Master?" Kyungsoo goes to the living room.

"Massage my feet."

"What?"

"I said massage my feet."

"Y-yes, Master."

Kyungsoo sits on the floor and starts to massage Chanyeol's feet. His feet are hairy, but it looks hot. Wait, what?! Kyungsoo ignores his feeling and continues to massage his master's feet.

Chanyeol just can't keep his eyes off the tiny little creature that massages his feet right now. His hands are soft, and... Wait, what the hell am I thinking? Chanyeol's weird feeling starts to rise again. The feeling that he felt at his office.

"Stop!" Chanyeol shouts.

Kyungsoo is startled.

"Erm, it's enough. Thanks. Now go back to your work before."

"Err... Okay, Master."

At night, Kyungsoo is preparing to go sleep when someone grabs his hands.

"Master?"

"Sleep with me."

"What?"

"I said sleep with me! Are you deaf?"

"Um... Okay, Master."

Kyungsoo lies down beside Chanyeol. It's the third time he's slept on his bed. Kyungsoo is really blushing right now. Chanyeol can see Kyungsoo's face by his side. Chanyeol has made it. He's succeeded in making Kyungsoo forget about his mom. But... he also is the one who paid the price. He never felt that 'feeling' before. Especially with a boy. Please stop thinking about this, he scolds himself.

And they sleep together for the third time.

Believe it or not, another week passes. It means today is the last day of Kyungsoo being Chanyeol's maid. Kyungsoo takes a look for the last time at his temporary home. Chanyeol and him have already said bye to each other, and they look... unhappy. But they quickly cover their faces and force a smile.

As soon as Kyungsoo is about to leave, suddenly, he decides to ask this question. The question he's wanted to ask Chanyeol for a long time. A dangerous question.

"Chanyeol."

"Yes?"

"Do you still love me?"

Chanyeol freezes.

"Nevermind. Just forget what I said. I must be crazy, haha..." With that, Kyungsoo leaves Chanyeol's apartment with his luggage and never turns back.

Kyungsoo has already left him, is far ahead in the distance, but Chanyeol still stands there with a priceless expression.

"I think so."