Dating

"Hi there! So wanna ride home together?" Chanyeol asks with his cheeky smile. They're at the school gate.

"Erm... Yeah sure, let's go," Kyungsoo responds with an uninterested tone.

Kyungsoo enters the bus with him, with Chanyeol. He finds his seat, and Chanyeol quickly sits beside him. Chanyeol's body is so big that it's crushing Kyungsoo's small cute body into the side of the bus. It all feels so so so awkward .

"Where do you live? I always see you at the bus stop, so I assume your house is near there." Chanyeol shows his big smile, his eyes never leaving Kyungsoo's.

"Yeah, it's just around the corner," Kyungsoo answers indifferently. He doesn't want to engage in conversation any further.

"Do you have any siblings? What do your parents do?" Chanyeol babbles on with more questions. He can't stop asking. His dream girl is right beside him; who wouldn't take the chance?

"I'm an only child, my dad passed away when I was 3 years old, and my mom works as an office clerk," Kyungsoo answers again with his eyes gazing out the window.

"Oh, I'm sorry."

"Nah it's fine. I don't even really remember him," Kyungsoo says honestly.

Finally, they arrive at the stop. Yes freedom! Freedom! Kyungsoo's minds dances happily.

"Erm, can I walk you home?" Chanyeol crushes his dream like a wrecking ball.

"No, you don't have to. My house is just around the corner," Kyungsoo rejects quickly.

"Yes, I have to. Let's go." He grabs Kyungsoo's hand and begins to drag him.

What the heck? Ewww...

After a long walk to Kyungsoo's house with Chanyeol's hand still locked with his, Kyungsoo internally sighs in relief, never having been so glad to see his own house.

"Wow, your house is cute. Everything about you is cute." Chanyeol starts to flirt .

"Err, thanks..." Kyungsoo doesn't know how else to respond.

"Alright, see you at school tomorrow! Bye, my girlfriend!!" Chanyeol winks at Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo almost chokes at that. How did this happen?!

§§§§§

"Prove that you're a girl!" Chanyeol said daringly.

What should I do?! What can I do?! Kyungsoo's mind was struggling to find a way to escape .

Then he thought of something. The dumbest idea ever. Kyungsoo hoped this would shut his mouth forever.

So he leaned up and kissed Chanyeol right on the lips.

SHIT! I just kiss a guy! I'm a guy, and I'm kissing another guy. And this is my first ever kiss!

EEEWWWW!!

Chanyeol was frozen. Kyungsoo could see his eyes widen in shock, a pink tint spread on his cheeks, and, the most obvious, his big ears turn red. Hot red.

"Satisfied?! I told you I'm a girl, and I'm gonna tell you again, I am a girl, so you better remember and stick it inside your brain forever!" Kyungsoo spoke up confidently for the first time.

Chanyeol was still frozen.

Then he cleared his throat. It seemed like Chanyeol believed him. Thank goodness. I avoided the problem.

"I still don't believe you." That one sentence really burned Kyungsoo's heart .

"Are you kidding me?!" Kyungsoo was obviously pissed off. He clenched his hands hard.

"If you want to prove to me that you're really a girl, then you have to date me!"

What?

"Date me and become my girlfriend. Then I'll believe you." Chanyeol stared deeply into Kyungsoo's eyes.

This time it was Kyungsoo who froze.

"So? How about it?" Chanyeol impatiently asked again.

"Sure, ergh, whatever," Kyungsoo finally answered.

Kyungsoo made up a plan. He'll date this guy for a while to satisfy him, and then he'll ask for a break up with him. Easy.

-Chanyeol's POV-

I felt something warm on my lips. She kissed me! My crush just kissed me! Wasn't I the luckiest man on earth?! I mentally dabbed and did the whip in celebration. Her pink squishy lips were pressed against mine. Oh my god!

Truthfully, I had already believed she was a girl before she kissed me. I just took the opportunity to have her become my girlfriend. And now she is!

Ahhh, I'm so happy! My mouth begins to hurt from smiling too much. I just can't stop it.

"Woohoo, look who's got himself a girl now. Congrats, man," Baekhyun says, approaching him while clapping his hands.

"Thanks, Baek." Chanyeol's smile widened even more.

"Wait, I don't get it. I thought you were gay." Sehun's words startle Chanyeol.

"What? No, I'm straight. There's no way I would fall in love with a boy," Chanyeol states, sure of himself.

"You will one day, I assure you."

Something must be very wrong with Sehun's mind, so Chanyeol just ignores him.