I'm Sorry Kyungsoo

That day , the rain pouring heavily . So heavy it almost look like a storm . It's 3p.m but the cloud was dark . Most people would just stay at home rather than to stay outside in this horrible weather . But not for them , they stood there , with an umbrella to keep them dry . At times the strong wind hit them but they stay still at their spot . And they were staring at the exact same place . It was a very unpleasing scene .

Everyone was standing except one . Everyone was quiet except one . The sound of thunder and rain interlaced with the sound of sobbing .

'why did you leave me ? why ?'

'i have no one else in this world'

'i'm so sorry , i love you , always '

Everyone else felt the deepest sympathy to the one . And at the tombstone was stated one name .

Park Chanyeol .

______________________________________________________________

"Kyungsoo ... "

"Kyungsoo yah ! "

Taemin patted Kyungsoo's cheeks . With difficulty , slowly Kyungsoo managed to open his eyes . His heads is killing him . He looks at the face in front of him . Slowly he get up and rubbed his eyes while looking at the unfamiliar surrounding . He cleared his throat .

"where am i ? " Kyungsoo asked , his brain still unfunctioning properly .

" what ? its your house " its Taemin , his face looked terribly worried .

"what happened ? "

" its me who should've ask ,you passed out , i saw you laying on the front gate , i brought you in , what happened ? "

" i dont know .. i ..wait a minute ... " Kyungsoo start to realise and came back to the reality .

Oh may god its a dream !

" I HAVE TO GO NOW ! " Kyungsoo get up and ran towards the door leaving dumbfounded Taemin behind .

Kyungsoo rushed into his car and drove fastly to the hospital . This is like a deja vu . Its like the fate is bringing him back to square one . The same thing happened again . Before , its his mother . Now , its his Chanyeol .

Please please dont let it happened again . I lost you once and i cant afford to lose you again . Please , im not strong . I cant handle this again . I going to lose , im going to fall . Please be strong for me .

Kyungsoo arrived at the hospital . He parked his car , not actually parking , he just stopped his car exactly at the entrance and rushed in . Kyungsoo can heard the sound of guard calling him but he just dont care anymore . At that time , all he think was Chanyeol . He didnt stopped praying in his heart , wishing his horrible dream would never come true .

"Baekhyun ! " Kyungsoo spotted him and rushed towards him . Baekhyun seems like waiting for him .

"where is he ?! is he fine ?! " He shaked Baekhyun's shoulder to make him spit out things he's dying to know .

"woah , easy , doctor said he's fine , but he ...." Baekhyun stopped , he looked down and his face was gloomy

"what ? tell me !! " Kyungsoo urged him .