(#5) Oh, you are being serious

Requests are open, thanks for reading.

"Strange, you only made the possibility of us dying bigger!" You spoke in between breaths as you both ran through the streets, being followed by Kaecilius and his minions.

"Hey! It's not my fault I didn't know that he was going to be more powerful in the mirror dimension!" He said, running up the wall of a building unbeknownst to the pedestrians around the city. "I am new to this!"

You followed his tracks, running besides him and watching as he started to create a portal. Almost there! You thought to yourself, watching as it came closer and closer with each passing second.

Suddenly, the ground shook, the smooth surface of the building becoming a storm of waves, which made the both of you loose concentration and thus, the portal closing. "He is getting closer! What are we going to do!" You exclaimed, turning around and kicking on the face one of Kaecilius's minions, watching as they fell down the building.

"Distract this bastard and get out of this place!" He said hurriedly, about to try and make a portal but resulting in a groan as Kaecilius yet once again started bending the world to his liking.

He surely will pay when you have him in his hands.

You were starting to get more tired from running, and you could tell the same from Stephen as his pace started to slow down more and more. "You know we have to face him eventually right?" You said, the both of you standing in another building, watching the rest of the cubed streets, making you wonder if someone did notice what was happening.

Stephen nodded besides you, Kaecilius's footsteps coming closer. Why are we not doing anything? You wondered, watching as he started circling his hand below him to make a portal. "Of course I know (Y/N)" He said as he pulled you closer to him and looked at Kaecilius one more time.

"Not today though" And with that, he jumped with you on free fall, holding you closer to him as your speed started accelerating, the portal open and waiting for the both of you to pass through.

Before you got there, you were grabbed in mid air by the collar of your shirt, being forcefully pushed off of Stephen, who tried to approach Kaecilius in the air. The portal faltered for a moment, your eyes flickering between it and your sorcerer partner. The ground was dangerously close.

"I'll be okay Stephen! I'll find you!" You exclaimed, watching as he disappeared through the portal and you were thrown in the second portal Kaecilius made. As you went through, everything went dark.

***

You woke up with a start, panting heavily as you looked around you, becoming extremely confused when you found yourself on a bed. You stood up, sighing in relief when you found yourself in your same clothes.

You looked around the rather small place. You were confused why you were in a place where there was only a bed, a mirror with a chair in front of it, makeup all around the desk.

That is when you realized you were one of those type of campers they used in acting sets.

But why?

A loud knock on the door made you jump, making you turn around sharply as you approached the door with careful steps, turning the doorknob carefully and opening it to be received by a woman with a cap.

"Hey Jane! I am here for your makeup for today." The woman said, walking in the camper as you stood dumbfounded.

Your name wasn't Jane...

You blinked in confusion, everything was so odd. Why were you there? Where did Kaecilius send you?

"But I am not Jane..." You thought out loud, making the woman laugh. "Really funny. Now, we need you ready for today's shooting. Benedict is already on set. He is excited for today's scene, where you run across buildings."

You stumbled backwards until you were out of the camper, closing the door as you looked around in panick. Who the hell was Jane? Who the hell was that Benedict she was talking about?!

You took off in a run, ignoring the woman's protest as you ran past people carrying props and other things such as food or clothes. Where the hell was Stephen?

You continued running past the several sets, freezing on spot when you saw Stephen standing across the room, holding a coffee on his hand and wearing some sunglasses, seeming to be listening to music.

"Stephen!" You exclaimed, running to him and catching him off guard as you hugged him. "Stephen where the hell where you?! You were falling through the portal and Kaecilius pushed me on another one! I told you I would find you!" You exclaimed happily as you pulled away.

'Stephen' looked back at you with a confused look. "Jane, I think you have rehearsed your lines too much, you are definitely ready for today." He said, taking a sip off his coffee. You stood dumbfounded once again, blinking as you looked at him and around, jumping in exasperation.

"I! Am! Not! Jane!" You exclaimed, gripping your hair in distress. You were now definitely sure you were in another universe. Meanwhile, not real Stephen touched your forehead. "Are you feeling ok Jane?" He asked hesitantly.

You almost felt like exploding. You took a deep breath as you sighed, creating a magic bolt wih your hands and letting the not real Stephen see. His eyes widened as he dropped his coffee. "Woah woah, how the... how did you?" He stuttered, trying to process what he was seeing.

"My name is (Y/N). (Y/N) (Y/L/N), and I am not Jane." You replied calmly, seeming to make him realize what was going on. "No way" He said breathlessly.

"Who are you?" You asked him, offering him a hand to shake which made him snap out of his shock as he shook your hand. "Benedict. Benedict Cumberbatch"