(#19) I do

Requested by bloodyangel100 . Sorry if it is really cheesy. And for those of you who have requested. I ask for you to be patient. I try to write your requests as fast as possible. As always, thanks for reading.

The day you thought would never come in your life had come around so sudden. You weren't at all ready when Stephen proposed you, it had been a huge shock for everyone how HE, the man with a huge ego decided to propose to you in such a romantic way.

He had prepared you dinner, having you received you with a loving kiss when you were back from your training session. You were curious as to why he was so welcoming all of the sudden, but you honestly didn't mind since you enjoyed spending time with him no matter what.

Surprises hadn't ended there. He had the room dimly lit, a vase with your favorite flowers at the center and several candles lit here and there around the room, giving the room small lighting, but not leaving it complete darkness. You enjoyed the dinner he prepared, finding it funny how he kept glancing at you every now and then, as if seeing hid reaction and making sure you liked everything that was there.

Of course you loved everything about what he had prepared, and you made sure to make him know by smiling genuinely at him, your eyes showing affection towards him. He seemed to relax a bit once he saw that, but he was still rather nervous.

Stephen NEVER got nervous.

Everything went smoothly, and you were happy to say it was one of the best nights you have spent together with him. You thought maybe he just wanted to show how he loved you, yet you still knew that Stephen was too proud to do that for no reason. So there had to be something going on in his mind.

Nearing the end of the evening, he had been somewhat quiet, staring at you for a moment as he stood up, offering you a hand with a side smile. "Would you dance this piece with me (Y/N)?" He told you after a moment, his side smile becoming a complete one as you stood up with a nod.

"Of course I would love to dance with you, but there is no mu-" You stopped midsentence as you heard music coming from somewhere. You looked around in confusion, trying to figure out where it was coming from. A strong yet gentle hand moved your head so you were staring at him. "It's a secret" He answered your unstated question, though he didn't really answer it at all.

You merely nodded, wrapping your arms around his neck and letting him set his hands on your waist, the both of you immediately starting to dance to the slow rythm. You both stayed quiet, no words felt to be needed in that moment as you both stared into each other's eyes.

As the music slowly regained a quick rythm, he smiled as he brought you closer to him, twirling you around so you were facing away from him. You felt him move away from you back, no word said as this happened. Your face regained a confused expression, turning around as your eyes widened at the unbelieveable sight in front of you.

Stephen had kneeled down in one knee, his hands holding a small dark blue box. You watched as he opened the small box, revealing a beautiful ring at the center, the lighting from the candles giving it a special shine. You stared at it, your eyes darting back towards him as you watched him clear his throat, seeming more nervous than he was already before.

"(Y/N)" He started off after a moment, looking at you all the time as he seemed to be thinking of what to say. "This past years... have been the best ones of my life. You had been there for me when I first came here, you helped me overcome what I had lost in that accident. You helped me stand back up on my feet when I would sink down in sorrow. You have been my reason to wake up everyday and having perseverance in my life. You... You have been the only one that has been able to cope with someone like me everyday" He said, saying the end with a slight laugh as he watched your joyous expression, taking the ring out of the box as he looked at you. "Will you marry me
(Y/N)?"