(#24) Christmas Special (Not really)

WARNING: THIS IS NOT THE DEFINITE CHRISTMAS SPECIAL. Enjoy and as always thanks for reading.

Stephen yawned, stretching his arms out as he blinked the tiredness away. He poured some boiling water into a cup, adding a teabag as he rested back on the counter with his arms crossed. Today was Christmas Day, and everyone seemed to be still sleeping; which was odd to him as you were quite an enthusiast of that specific celebration.

He stopped for a moment, taking several seconds as he looked around the temple to see if there was movement at all. He narrowed his eyes, deciding to check out the three temples to see if you were in any of them since you were gone from your room.

His robe trailed behind him, the only sound resonating in the room being his heavy yet barefoot footsteps; going through the halls with a quick pace. As he made his way there, he took a sip of his freshly made tea; letting out a content sigh as he warmed up at the hot drink in his hands. As he looked over at the three pair of doors that lead to the primal temples, he pondered the possibilities of where you could be.

He decided he would go to London since it was for you your favorite place to go. (Majorly because you wanted to feel as if you were in Sherlock.) He slowly pushed the doors, not wanting to make a lot of noise to wake up people and anger them for the time it is.

He let out another big yawn, running a hand through his hair as he scratched his beard boredly, making his way inside the temple as he looked around the dark place.

Weird He thought, his eyes darting around the room as he found it odd since the lights would always be on. He shrugged, making his way down the big staircase and approaching the entrance, opening the door as he peeked outside into the streets of London. The place was surely deserted, and only a car would drive by every now an then. But other than that... no one was there.

As he closed the door, he froze on spot at the sound of rustling behind him; followed by several foosteps coming from the second floor. Stephen gulped slightly, his hand immediately going to his ring inside the pocked in his pajamas in case he was to engage into a fight.

As soon as he turned around, he was blinded by the lights turning on around the temple, Christmas decorations loitering around the temple. There were several Christmas Trees in every corner, an abundant amount of presents laying below them. Lights and other decorations covered the walls, overall giving a very very very Christmasy atmosphere. He sucked in a breath of fear as he knew what was going on.

Of course it had to be you.

Before he could make any movement, a spotlight appeared at the top of the staircase, music being played out of nowhere as you appeared at the top. He took another sharp breath in as he saw the outfit you were wearing. You were wearing a beautiful dark red dress that reached the floor, a cape of the same color trailing behind you which unbelievably gave you a royal appearance. You were wearing high heels and red lipstick which completely accentuated your (E/C) eyes beautifully. Or so Stephen thought.

His eyes were wide as platters as he watched as you took out a microphone and flashed a quick smile as you started singing according to the music. Stephen expected something from you in Christmas day, but he wasn't prepared for what was bound to happen.

You took a deep breath, closing your eyes as you started singing.

"I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true oh
All I want for Christmas is you"