(#25) The real Christmas Special

So this may be out a bit late or early from Christmas, I am not quite sure. But I just want to wish you a very Merry Christmas to everyone.

I want to thank you for reading this and for the amazing feedback I have gotten from you. I wouldn't be here without you. I have to say I really have enjoyed the comments left throughout the imagines.

And Wow, 25k reads?! Unbelieveable! I never imagined I would get this far. I hope you enjoy the real Christmas Special, this time with less bizarre things. :) And as I say.

As always, thanks for reading.

"Could you please oh explain to me why is one of our biggest enemies HERE in our Christmas party?" Stephen breathed out after calming himself from almost having a panic attack and exploding in anger. His mind just couldn't completely process at all why you in your right mind decided to invite Kaecilius right there and now.

He was the one who almost killed the both of you. The one responsible in letting Dormammu in by destroying two of the three main sanctuaries. He was the one who betrayed Ancient One even after being let in and taught about all there was to know about sorcery.

It just didn't make any sense why.

His Christmas was one millimeter from being completely ruined, the only thing stopping him from burning the Christmas tree being that you were present there and by his side. And he knew that you knew that he knew that you knew he wouldn't ruin the party for you. He loved you too much to even make you unhappy once in your life.

He has committed mistakes in the past, but he would do anything to keep that beautiful smile of yours in your face.

As he watched Kaecilius arriving to the temple, his hands balled into fists, his face contorted in anger and turning redder every passing second as he pondered whether or not he should punch the guy where the sun doesn't shine. Oh how he wished he could teach him a lesson and destroy the minuscule possibility of him having kids, which was a very small percentage considering Kaecilius had no heart.

He was just about to retreat to a corner and hide throughout the rest of the celebration. Much to his dismay you had other plans in mind as you motioned him to come over and greet the guests, wearing your 'Don't you dare be rude or I'll punch you in the arm so hard you won't feel it for a couple of weeks' look.

Seeing this he mentally groaned, knowing really well that you were capable of doing that, don't ask how, so he took a deep breath and prepared himself so he wouldn't do anything 'undecent'.

He slowly approached the small group that was concentrated on the entrance, those being Mordo, Ancient One, You and fuckstick Kaecilius. As he stopped right besides you, almost in a protective way, he tried to smile. Keyword: tried. His expression seemed as although someone had just stepped on his foot and he had to hold the pain in.

Everyone obviously noticed the tension created between Stephen and Kaecilius, Mordo even moving aside a few steps in fear a fight would break out soon. As he did this, Ancient One cleared her throat and motioned Stephen to Kaecilius. "Stephen... this is-"

"Yeah I know who he is, thank you for the information Ancient One." He retorted almost in a hiss, glaring holes through Kaecilius's face as he tried to control his movements. You merely watched the both, staying quiet as you thought it was rather amusing the both of their reactions.

Stephen scrunched up his nose as he narrowed his eyes at him, sighing as he took a sip of his fruit punch. "You know Kaecilius" He started off, making Mordo and Ancient One perk up as they looked over to see what he would say. Even you were hoping that this party would go well for once without having any insults or fights.