(#22) Jelly sorcerer

I had to get a chapter out for you guys... I couldn't leave you without one. :) This was requested by Crystal433023 . As always, thanks for reading.

"ok. Ok. OK. OK! I am so ready to meet the Avengers!" You exclaimed, jumping up and down on your bed with enthusiasm, Stephen rolling his eyes as he watched you from his own bed. He pulled off the covers, yawning as he stretched his arms, smiling with satisfaction as his bones popped. After that, he soon relaxed, sitting on the edge of his bed as he ran a hand through his messy hair.

"(Y/N) please stop. They are the Avengers and that's all. Why are you getting this excited to meet a group of superheroes? They only battle mundane threats, they don't have any idea of the world WE live in." He stated with exasperation, narrowing his eyes as he received no response from you. He watched you for a minute or so, seeing you wouldn't stop jumping. I swear she is going to break that bed someday. He thought in his mind with amusement.

He stood up with a groan, heading over to your bed and pulling you down, him laying on top of you limply. You trashed around, or so your tried since Stephen was way heavier than you. He continued laying limply on you, his eyes fixed on you as he watched with a smile how you struggled to push him off. "Alright! Alright! I'll stop jumping geez!" You spoke breathlessly, sighing in relief as you sat up, fixing your messy hair.

Stephen ruffled your hair, smiling innocently at your glare as he headed out the room. You watched the doorframe for a moment, seeing him poke back in his head as he spoke. "I expect you to be ready in ten minutes, Director Fury wants us to meet them at one." He winked at you and moved back out, his footsteps fading away and leaving you in your room alone.

You sighed in relief, jumping out of your bed as you ran in your bathroom to get ready for the day. You took a quick and warm shower, got dressed in your best attire and grabbed your blue cloak, much similar to Stephen. You soon found yourself ready, and you could feel the familiar sensation of nervousness and excitement combined in your body.

You took a last glance at your reflection in the mirror and quickly rushed out, heading to the training grounds to meet Stephen who was wearing his usual outfit much to your dismay. This was an important meeting! He couldn't just go around wearing that always. It made you wonder if he even washed it ever since you always saw him wearing it. You approached him, throwing your bag at him to catch him off guard, which it did a remarkable effect as you saw him stumble back, letting out a quite not manly yelp as he fell on his butt.

Ouch.

"My bad, I didn't intend to hit you hard with it" You said sheepishly as you offered him a hand to help him up. He half glared at you as he took it willingly and helped himself up, dusting his clothes off as he handed you back your bag. "I have been hit with heavier things" He responded dismissively, turning around as he started to create a portal. You looked around, whistling a tune for a moment as you jumped up and down.

He seemed to get distracted by this as his portal faded away, letting out a sigh as he turned to look at you. "Could you please stop? I am trying to get us to the place where we will meet THEM." He stated, making a great emphasis in the last word. You immediately stayed still, watching as he turned back around and continued working on the portal. You crossed your arms, tapping your foot softly against the ground as you watched the portal's image flicker, changing from the training grounds to the area right outside Stark Towers. Or how people knew of it today, the Avenger towers. Stephen looked over at you, throwing your bag in and motioning you inside. "Go in, I'll be be-"