(#13) Oh, you are being serious- Part 2

Requests are open and as always, thanks for reading.

"So Mister Benedict, you are the one behind Doctor Strange huh?" You asked in a curious tone, taking a sip of the tea he gave you. You both were sitting at his camper alone, both still trying to process what was going on.

He nodded with a smile, making you tilt your head at how familiar his moevements were to Stephen's. "So, how is the world back in your dimension?" He asked nonchalantly, no longer feeling awkward at the thought of talking to you.

You were actually surprised at the British accent he had since Stephen was American.

"Tiring, Kaecilius won't stop until the three towers protecting the Earth fall." I said as I slumped down on my chair. "That bloody bastard sent me to here. I was supposed to go with you... well Stephen." I replied in a tired tone.

He nodded in understanding as he sat up straight. "Quite different than the script I may add." He said as he ran a hand through his hair. "This is quite shocking, I never expected to be in a situation like this." He added with amazement in his eyes.

You were still staring at him. "So you are an English actor huh?" You questioned him. He nodded as he chuckled. "I am. The actress that plays as you is as well, but I guess in the movie you still have that accent." He answered politely.

He was so much different than Stephen. More... polite. He didn't have the same huge ego Stephen did, which made it weird since he looked a lot like him since he was basically him...

You groaned in frustration. "I don't know how to get out, Kaecilius opened up a portal with a different type of magic. If I tried going back, it would only take me to that place but in this same dimension." You said mostly to yourself in exasperation, watching as Benedict stood up and set his coffee down.

"It is quite interesting how you ended here. Now the question is if those places do exist in real life."

When those words left his mouth, you stood up abruptly, an idea coming to your mind. "Exactly! Maybe Kaecilius has been here before! He may have gotten those spells from here." You said, hope lacing your voice.

Benedict stared at you for a moment before nodding hesitantly. "Let's hope magic does exist here. Everything magical that happens here in the set is created mostly with special effects." He said, grabbing his coat and keys as he opened the door of his camper.

"You can guide us to there right? Good thing we are in London for filming." He said as he guided you to his car, opening the door like the gentleman he is. Once you were in he closed the door and got in his own side, driving off and out to the streets.

You looked around the street names, knowing you weren't far since when you were running away you passed through those streets.

As he drove around a corner, your eyes widened as you saw that same place which was one of the towers protecting the world. "There!" You exclaimed, Benedict hitting the brakes and stopping as he looked over at the familiar door to you.

"Come on, let's head in, we don't know what exactly happened as I left so I have to return as soon as possible." You said rather quickly, kicking the door open without care and looking around, running to a bookshelf as you browsed through the books, being slightly disappointed at the fact that they were different books.

"God dammit! All these books are different, we are lost." You said with disappointment. Benedict meanwhile was looking through a book, his eyebrows furrowing as he flipped several pages and looked back at the cover of the book.

"Wait a minute, maybe we aren't at all lost, this books are hidden with fake titles." He pointed out, passing you a book which had writing in an ancient language. You looked back at the title which said. 'Guide to be the best in living for dummies.' You snorted at the title, flipping through the pages as you read the text.

"You are right, this text has nothing to do with the title, we definitely need to check every book." You spoke up after a moment, setting the book down as you took another one. The wall was full of books so it would be taking the both of you a while...

*****

You groaned as you set down the book you were holding, turning your head to see Benedict passed out on the couch next to you as he held a book on his hands.

You smiled slightly at the sight of his sleeping form. You stared at him for a moment before getting up and starting to put away the books you had just revised. You decided to settle down for the night, draping a blanket over Benedict as you layed down on the couch and closed your eyes, immediately falling asleep.

By the time you woke up, Benedict was gone from his seat, the blanket now over you which was why now you felt warm.

Footsteps were heard, followed by the door opening and closing as Benedict walked in holding a bag. He smiled at you as he set it down on the table in front of you. "I was looking over the books for a moment in the morning, and couldn't help but notice this book." He said as he handed you a thing book, with the title. 'Secrets to be the best magician'

You took it in your hands, insoecting it for a moment as you read the text in it, smiling as you jumped up. "It is! I can't believe we found it Benedict!" You exclaimed happily, throwing your arms around his neck and hugging him really tight.

He chuckled as he hugged you back, watching as you pulled away with a smile. "So I guess this is it?" He asked with a hint of sadness. You nodded, your smile becoming a small frown. "Don't worry, I can come and visit several times." You said assuringly as you opened the book.

You started reading the spell under your breath, your vision enhancing as your surrounding started changing. Before you disappeared, you smirked and moved forward, connecting your lips with Benedict's, his eyes widening slightly as he kissed back.

You soon disappeared, appearing in the arms of the real Stephen, both of your lips connected, his eyes as wide as platters. You pulled away with a bright blush, staring into his eyes as you said. "Holy shi-"

He connected his lips with yours once again.