(#34) Meeting room

"Okay" Sherlock shifted on place, folding a leg over the other as he placed his hands under his chin in praying position. "We are all gathered here BECAUSE-" He glared accusingly at Stephen. "SOMEONE decided to tinker with universes."

Stephen rolled his eyes, his head laying on his palm as he stared at everyone boredly. "I can completely justify why I did this." He moved his hand in the air dismissively. Khan scoffed, arms crossed over his chest. "No you can not."

Silence filled the room before Stephen nodded. "Yeah I don't have a justification for playing with the Eye of Agamotto." Four identical groans echoed around the dimly lit room. "I am still confused as to what is going on?" Benedict questioned cluelessly, and a bit frightened at seeing three of his acting roles coming to life. He should be at home having dinner with his wife, not a conversation with the one and only Sherlock Holmes.

"It's simple.... Well not really. Basically time and space has been altered by this pompous, arrogant bastard over here, somehow and impossibly bringing three other versions of you, aka parallel universes to life. Right now those four dimensions are about to implode from the preposterous alterations that have been made to the order of nature. As of now, the people we know in our worlds are frozen in time as we speak in this unkown location and if we don't fix the course of our lives back to how they were, we will eventually cease to exist or worse, bring other universes into this." Sherlock avidly explained, eyes darting around the room as he spoke intellectually.

As he finished with what he had to say, everyone watched Benedict process it all. Khan leaned his head back on his seat. "Couldn't have said it better myself."

"Agreed."

"Right, I'm a genius."

"What in the world?"

"So what now? We simply stay here for the rest of our lives or are we fixing this situation?" Benedict ran a hand through his hair worriedly. If what Sherlock said was true, which most of the times it was, that would mean he wouldn't be able to see his family again, or his colleagues for instance.

If the universes ceased to exist... God he wouldn't want that to happen ever.

"The most reasonable solution is for each of us be sent back to the point of breakage in our dimensions." Khan pondered, smoothing out his black Starfleet prisoner clothes. He was fine there, he wouldn't want to appear back to be punched by that green-blooded Vulcan. He would never admit he was almost loosing, seeing his girlfriend had appeared out of nothing to shoot him.

"I've tried it already, it's not working." Stephen contemplated, ignoring the murderous looks of Sherlock. He wasn't going to be intimidated by an English consulting detective.

"Well why the bloody hell not?"

"Because." Stephen pointed at the corner of a room, a book stuck halfway a wall. "I was reading over it before it all went down. The only one that can manipulate ultradimension forces is another entity that hasn't met up with their other dimension selves. If that were to happen, we need to do it fast because the dimensions are crashing on each other, merging in what could be called a universal big bang."

"Great. Just fucking fantastic!" Khan did want to go back now, continue on the search of his cryosleeping crew. Sherlock wanted to see more cases, John, Lestrade, Mrs Hudson... Benedict... He wanted to see those he cared about again. Stephen still wanted to go back to his life as a neurosurgeon...

"And how did the book get stuck in between dimensions?" Benedict pointed out with a smug expression. Everyone stared at the glitching book, seeing half of it where they were and the other God knows where. Sherlock took a sip of his tea.