(#20) Deduce it Doctor

We have reached our imagine number 20! I have been having so much fun writing this for you everyone. I may do a Q & A for that and for the what.. 17k reads?! So, ask away anything you want to know. :) This is a special imagine created by me. As always, thanks for reading.

"Finally, some time for myself" You spoke enthusiastically, sitting back on the couch woth a bowl of popcorn settled on your lap. You grabbed the remote control, pointing it at the TV and turning it on, immediately opening up Netflix. As you browsed through the series you smirked, looking around to make sure no one was near to see. Even though no one could be on your house in that moment. When you were completely sure no one was, you immediately selected one of your favorite series of all times.

Sherlock

You thought it was simply extraordinary. You loved every single episode from the series. How Sherlock seemed to know the story of everyone with just one look. How he risked his life to always prove he was right. But the thing that made you curious was how identical he looked like Stephen.

Of course, Stephen had a beard and he always used his regular blue outfit, but he was really really similar to Sherlock. Just shave Stephen, curl his hair and match the color and Boom! They were the same. You wondered if it was possible that they were the same person. But you thought maybe Benedict just looked really alike to both.

You clapped your hands together, watching as another episode began. This time it was A Study in Pink, which you didn't mind since you were just binge watching it again. It was quite intriguing to say the least.

As you watched with amazement the Tv, you didn't see at all the shadowed figure peeking in the room. They stared at your figure for a moment, their gray eyes traveling up to the TV. They widened at the sight of Sherlock, making them step out of the shadows.

"Holy crap is that me?!" He spoke loudly, making you yelp in surprise, the bowl of popcorn flying off and to the floor. The popcorn layed all around the couch, making you groan as you turned to look at Stephen with furrowed eyebrows, your hands being quick to turn off the TV. Though you were sure he pretty much noticed the similar looking man on the Tv.

"Uh... no?" You answered his question, watching as he approached the couch and tried to take the remote from you. You clutched it in your hands, not planning to let go some time soon. "You liar, give me the remote. I want to see who that man is." He replied stubbornly, doing another attempt to snatch the remote back.

"First of all. No. Second... How did you get in my house? I thought every door and window were closed." You said, scooting away to let him sit down, seeing how he would be there for a while. "You are proper weird Stephen" You added, watching as he faked hurt, setting his hand on his chest. "Wha... Proper weird? I consider myself a decent man." He spoke with pride.

You rolled your eyes, leaning down to pick up the popcorn and setting them back in the bowl you had. "Says the man who gets in a girl's house in the middle of the night." You answered, setting the bowl on the table and turning your gaze to Stephen, seeing him with a victorious smile as he had the control in his hands. You mentally cursed, trying to get it back and preventing him from turning it on. But it was a failure as he achieved what he wanted, pressing play and watching with curiousness as Sherlock appeared on screen. You both sat side to side in silence, you laughing every now and then by some funny parts.

"Stephen, I didn't know you were an actor" A voice spoke up, making the both of you scream in surprise, the freshly made popcorn flying off and around once again. You both looked at the doorframe, seeing Ancient One standing there with her arms crossed. "What the hell! How did you get in my home?!" You asked her, watching as she shrugged, walking towards the both of you and sitting on the couch next to yours.