(#6) Hugs are not part of the lesson

Requested by jujuroses I hope you enjoy. As always, requests are open and thanks for reading.

"I used to be like you once, I didn't believe this was real at all." Stephen started off as he guided you through the halls and out to the training grounds. You rolled your eyes playfully as you tried to keep up with his fast pace.

"Stephen, that was two weeks ago, and you still don't believe in it entirely" You retorted, crossing your arms against your chest as you looked around, noticing that there was almost no people.

"But it feels like a long time ago" He replied honestly as he stopped at a spot where two yoga mats were set down. He motioned for you to sit down as he did so, sitting cross legged as he let his cape of levitation to wander off.

"Now, let's get serious. We are here to teach you about the wonders of space and the universe. You are going to learn how to control your energy and even do amazing things you never thought were possible." He spoke calmly, his gray eyes looking into yours intently.

"Are you sure you want to continue with this? If you go in, there is no turning back" He asked in a hushed and stern voice, the atmosphere having turned into a serious one.

You nodded your head confidently, shifting a bit on your seat as you got into the position you wanted. "I do" You spoke just as calmly, wstching as he leaned back so he was sitting up straight.

"Good. Now, we aren't going directly to teaching you how to control your energy and make magic bolts or even transmutation. We need your mind open, which can also be called the third eye, in a figurative sense." He continued, seeming to be remembering something from his past.

"I do hope you get to understand that what you believed in your dialy life is no other than lies. What you learn here, is the truth of the universe and your life might seem like an entire joke after this lesson."

You hesitantly raised your hand, making him raise an eyebrow as he motioned for you to speak. "How exactly do I open my third eye? My life has entirely been influenced by those believings I was given since I was a child."

He stayed quiet for a moment, licking his chapped lips as he took a deep breath. "Just..." He set a hand on your shoulder, sending chills down your spine as it traveled up your neck and to your cheek. He leaned in and whispered. "Relax." He paused for a moment, his voice being soothing and somewhat having a relaxing effect on you. "And open your mind"

When he finished his sentence, his hand was on your forehead, something unexpected happening to you in that moment. You were sent flying backwards, your world spinning for a moment as you watched Stephen looking at your half unconscious body, which was laying backwards but not completely laying on the floor. You tilted your head in confusion, staring at your own hands which seemed semi transparent.

Before you could do anything, your body was sent flying up to the sky, your gaze quickly passing by buildings, clouds, the sky...

You soon were in outer space, your mind shocked at how that was even possible. Your body started falling at a rapid speed once again, the ground coming even faster than how you were sent flying upwards, you almost hitting the floor at an incredibly fast speed...

You went throught the floor, somehow, impossibly ending up in the middle of space, the stars around you blinking and shining brightly. "Your mind has never experienced such things such as the act of doing sorcery or even believing things such as magic."

Stephen's voice interrupted your thoughts. You looked around, trying to find where his voice was coming from, only to be received by more space. "Until now... Your mind will finally open to the truth, you will experience new things you have never thought you would, you will be transported to worlds you have never imagined, you will not be ignoring what there is around you anymore!" His voice started coming in faster and faster as you started to move, your body moving at the same quick speed his was going, colors flashing around you, figures you have never seen in your life appearing, mind bending illusions becoming present every now and then!

You suddenly were transported back into your body, a silent gasp leaving your mouth as you layed back on the floor, staring at the ceiling for a moment. Stephen's face appeared in your camp of vision. "So? How did it go?"

You stared back at him with your mouth open, clearly at a loss of words. After what seemed like an eternity, you finally spoke. "It... was... wow" Was the only thing that came out of your mouth.

He smiled and helped you into a sitting position. "Now you know the truth. Isn't it amazing how it feels to have known those things that you thought weren't real?" He spoke with amazement, a tingle of excitement clear on his eyes.

You nodded, a smile appearing on your face. "Oh but I am afraid there is something you forgot Doctor Strange." You said, trying not to burst into laughter.

"And what that might be my dear student?" He asked, a hint of playfulness on his eyes.

"You haven't learned how to hug!" You exclaimed, and before he could say anything, you moved towards him, your hands wrapping around his neck as you both fell back on the yoga mat. He landed with a small 'oof!', your smaller figure on top of his as you clutched to him like a koala would with a tree.

He chuckled, a wide smile spreading across his face as he wrapped his arms around you in return of your hug, embracing you into a loving hug. "Right. Right. I am such a fool for forgetting something like that." He said.

You looked up at him and smiled as you kissed his cheek in return. "I am glad you didn't." You replied happily. He raised a brow. "One question though" You nodded for him to continue with what he had in mind.

"As long as I remember, hugs are not part of the lesson" He spoke, making you laugh as you layed your head down on his shoulder, the both of you enjoying the warm embrace you both were sharing in that moment.

Someone cleared their throats, catching the attention of both of you as you looked up to see Ancient One with her arms crossed at the sight of you both on the floor.

"Well... this is awkward" He replied sheepishly.