(#32) Her name was (Y/N)

I decided to give it a go to an idea. Forgive me if nothing makes sense with the Marvel plot but anyways!

As always, thanks for reading.

Enjoy

-PurpleTrekkie

Requested by: No one

Long ago when Kaecilius still roamed the lands of the all mighty Earth, and Dormammu still threatened to take over, Stephen Strange became the life saving Sorcerer Supreme. With amazing fighting skills and an intelligent mind, he fought for decades, keeping only one mission in mind.

Saving the Earth from permanent darkness.

As the years went by, not only his ego slowly dissipated until it was a minuscule fragment lingering his mind. He matured more, learning that he wasn't the center of attention, that even if everyone was just a small speck in the ancient history of time and space, everyone was important.

And thus he fell in love. A true and full of passion love. That love that every time he glanced at his dear lover, his stomach would churn from the dashing butterflies he felt. That love that would lead him to protect her no matter what, care for her no matter the circumstances. A love so deep that nothing compared to it.

Her name was (Y/N) (Y/L/N).

Beautiful name for a beautiful woman like you.

Were the exact words that had run through his mind ever since he fixed eyes on her. The attraction this skilled sorcerers felt grew from a spark, to a supernova as spring turned to summer, and thus turning to fall.

Even though circumstances told everyone there was little to no hope of saving the world, they still had faith. Faith that they would be able to defeat the threatening darkness.

Many wars were terribly fought. An unimaginable amount of sorcerers left Earth physically. Their souls would mourn the disappointment of not being able to help anymore on the war unknown to the mundane habitants. But they still went on, reuniting with those they had lost long ago.

"My dear Elizabeth! You can't imagine how long I have waited to be with you again." A man greeted with open arms her, who had been his deceased wife.

"My little Snowball!" A young girl greeted her best friend. A small yet fierce chihuahua. The little pup yipped in joy, her tail wagging incredibly fast as she leaped on the girl who laughed tears of joy.

"Father! Father! I did it! I graduated from college for you!" A young male grasped tightly his father's figure, not wanting to let go of him. The aged man smiled, his eyes twinkling in both happiness and sadness seeing his son had left Earth too soon. "I'm so proud of you son."

Stephen and (Y/N) avenged their deaths, fighting side by side, shedding tears and blood. Getting small and big injuries. They fought until Dormammu was forced out. They fought until Kaecilius was no more evil. They fought with all their might! They never gave up! They are the mightiest heroes of all time!

...

Pardon me. I guess I went too much ahead in description. Just... let me continue on. It won't happen again.

As I was saying, they defeated the most threatening forces of evil. And thus, the few sorcerers remaining celebrated until dawn, lasting for a whole three days. After all, who wouldn't celebrate winning a war?