Chapter 1

Snow's POV

"Hide me! Hide me!" Emma yells running into our apartment with a wedding dress on.

"Emma what the heck are you wearing?" Regina asks her.

"A wedding dress. I told Neal I would marry him. Today was the day I got scared so I left at the first opportunity." She tells us.

"We told you Neal wasnt right." I say.

"He told you to ditch us and you listened. Thats what you get for being stupid." Regina tells her.

"Regina be nice." I say.

"Can I come and live with you guys again please?" Emma asks.

"Of course you can. Your room is still the same." I say and guide her to her room.

"I saw someone rush in here wearing a wedding dress." David says barging in.

"David your insane." Robin says.

"Yeah mate look its just the lovely Snow and the hideous Regina." Killian says.

"Im gonna kill you Jones." Regina says.

"Regina no and David was right. It was Emma. She left her wedding and came here." I say.

"Emma. Emma Swan is back?" Killian asks.

"Yeah she is." I say.

"Easy there monkey face you have that chick." Regina says.

"Chicks can be dumped." Killian says.

"Snow, Regina the dress is... David, Robin, Killian. Hello." Emma says.

"Hey Swan." Killian says.

"Hi Emma." Robin says.

"I told you there was a person in a wedding dress in here. Oh and hi Emma." David says.

"The dress is stuck?" I ask.

"Yeah can you help me please?" Emma asks.

"Sure back in the room." I say.

Regina's POV

"Well get out." I say to the guys.

"Why you got to be so mean?" Robin asks.

"Cause its fun." I say.

"Well I gotta go. I have a date with Katherine tonight." David says.

"Dump her. She creeps me out." I say.

"Goodbye Regina." David says and walks out.

"Emma walked away from her wedding hope that doesnt happen to you mate." Killian says smacking Robin's arm.

"Wait what?" I ask.

"Killian I havent told Regina yet." Robin says.

"Oh was it a secret?" Killian asks.

"Robin whats going on?" I ask.

"I asked Marion to marry me and she said yes. Im sorry I didnt tell you I was going to but I felt weird saying it to you." Robin says.

"Robin its okay. I know we have been good friends and its okay that your getting married." I say.

He smiled at me and hugged me. In the inside I was dying. I have always loved Robin, but I will just stay with Daniel.

"Thanks for understanding." He tells me and then walked out.

"You waited to long." Killian says.

"So did you." I say.

"Emma is back. Neal is gone. Tell me whats in the way now." He says to me.

"Karma's a bitch Jones. Karna's a real bitch." She says.

"So Emma will need sometime Regina lets go get some junk food. Killian watch her till we come back." Snow says and then dragged me out.

Killian's POV

Emma walked out and smiled at me then she sat on the couch.

"So I havent seen you in about 4 months." I say breaking the silence.

"Yeah last I saw you. You had Milah attached to your face." She says.

"Yeah Milah is long gone. I have been seeing this other girl, but its not really working out." I say.

"I thought Milah was having your baby?" She asks.

"Oh no. She faked it. Then hit me repeatedly with a shoe after I dumped her." I say.

"Thats messed up." She says.

"Its okay. You know Im just going to tell you that I have always thought you..." I say but there was a knock on the door.

I got up and answered it and it was Belle the girl I was seeing.

"Killian I thought I'd find you here." She says.

"Belle listen.." I start.

"No you listen. Im pregnant. You can leave if you want or want nothing to do with me. I just wanted you to know." She says.

"Well.. Congratulations go celebrate you can finish what you were telling me later." Emma says.

"Okay well I can finish it now. I have always thought you were a good person and that no matter how bad things get you would always make it better. Thats what you can do now that your free from Neal. Best of luck Swan." I say.

I walked out with Belle and remembered what Regina said. Regina was right for once. Karma is a bitch.