Chapter 23

Robin's POV

We tried to get ahold of Killian, but the phone services were down.

"Nothing. He isnt here and we cant call him." David says.

"Im sure he is okay." Snow says.

"Once this blows over and we will try to find him after the storm passes." I say.

Then the lights went out and Regina attached herself to my arm.

"Okay I'll get some candles." Snow says.

"I'll help you." Regina says.

The girls got up and David sat next to me and it was like he had to say something.

"You okay?" I ask.

"I saw Emma four months ago."
He says.

"And is she okay? I know Regina and Snow were are worried about her. Why didnt you say anything?" I ask.

"Because she was like 8 or 9 months pregnant." He says.

"What?" I ask.

"Oh theres more. She told me the story and its Killian's baby." He says.

"No way." I say.

"Yes way. I cant say anymore then that." He says.

"Wow thats thats some secret. Dont say anything." I say.

Snow's POV

"So I saw Marion what happened there?" I ask Regina.

"She was giving Robin his stuff he left at her place. What was Katherine doing here?" She asks.

"Oh she was giving David his mother's locket back." I say.

"Why do you look so upset?" She asks.

"Because theres a chance he still loves her." I say.

"No way. Its been a year. He loves you now." She says.

"Yeah I guess so. I miss Emma do you think she is okay?" I ask.

"Im sure she is fine and when she comes home she comes home. We will always have the room open for her." She says.

"Okay lets get the candles to the boys." I say.

Killian's POV

"Killian? Killian? Hello?" Emma asks waving her hand in my face.

"A child? We have a child?" I ask.

"I know its confusing, but let me explain. About a year ago you and I well you know, but we were drunk and in the morning I left and about a month later I found I was pregnant. Graham was out of town for that month so thats also how he knew it wasnt his. Neal did rapped me the night I found out I was pregnant. I wanted to tell you, but I thought you wouldnt want us in you life so I staid away. Im sorry Killian. I really am." She says tearing up.

"Emma its okay Im not mad, but after this storm we need to get you and this child away from this place. I could never really be mad at you." I say to her.

"Thats good to know. Anyway Im really tired I think I'll go to bed. You wanna join me?" She asks.

"Emma I dont think we should do anything." I say.

"Not that kind of join me. My room is freezing and I only have one blanket for me because the others are with the baby. So I will need you to keep me warm." She says.

"That I can do love." I say.

We walked into her room and she laid on my chest. Well now all I have to do is prove to her I will never leave her or this child and let her know I love her more then my own life.