Chapter 26

Regina's POV

I was at work when I noticed that the person next to me was Marion. Oh my god she has a job here?

"Why are you here?" I ask.

"Oh simple Im working." She says.

"Oh working you have to be smart to work her." I say.

"You work here. Plus this is a good place to be to win..." She says.

"To win what? Robin back? I dont think so. Im pretty sure he never really loved you. I mean if he did he wouldnt have sleep with me when you two were together." I say.

"You man steal slut. I will have my Robin back considering." She says.

"Considering what?" I ask.

"That your a cheater. You cheated on your boyfriend with my man. You seem to get bored easy. He will be mine again." She says.

I got up and went outside to get away from her. I hated that bitch. Its not true I dont get bored with guys. Then again I did cheat on all my boyfriends in high school. I also cheated on boyfriends in college. Oh dear god Im my mother.

David's POV

Today was boring I missed seeing my Snow. I then looked into a window and saw a beautiful snowflake charm bracelet.

"David? Hey." Katherine says.

"Hey." I say.

"Oh that is so pretty you thinking of giving it to Snow?" She asks.

"Yeah I am." I say.

"Your very sweet." She says.

"Im sorry I dumped you for her." I say.

"Hey thats okay for the last year I learned how to treat people better. Im happy for you." She says.

"Thank you." I say.

"Just one hug?" She asks.

"Sure." I say giving her a hug.

She walked away and I went inside the store. Snow was gonna love the gift I got for her.

Emma's POV

"Here hold him." I say handing the baby over to Killian.

"Oh umm what now?" He asks.

"Just hold him and bring him to the living room." I say.

I walked out and he followed me and sat on the couch. When I made the bottle up he tried to hand me the baby back, but I stopped him.

"Swan.." He starts.

"You gotta learn." I say.

"Okay." He says.

"Good boy." I say.

We sat there and Killian was doing a good job feeding him. We just sat in the quiet. Until Killian broke the silents.

"I think we need to pack every up here that you need. We go back to the original place we live and tomorrow or this weekend we find a place together that is gross." He says.

"And it wont be weird?" I ask.

"Nope. Not weird." He says.

Since I had all my stuff I cared about back at my old place I didnt need anything other then my sons stuff with took up two or three boxes. Killian took apart the crib and we placed it in my car. I told the tenant that I was leaving and gave him my house key. Once we got back to where we both originally lived he checked his place and the guys wernt there.

"Killian? Emma? Baby?" Snow asks walking up.

"Hey Snow." I say.

"Everyones inside come come." She says.

"Killian, Emma, oh look a baby." Robin says.

"Whos the father?" Regina asks.

"I am." Killian says.

"Yeah he is." I say.

"Wow how long was that storm?" Regina asks.

"So whats the plan?" David asks.

"Well if its okay with Regina and Snow. I would like us to stay here just for a few and then Killian and I are thinking of getting another place." I say.

"Oh Em of course you and your son can stay." Snow says.

"Whats his name?" Regina asks.

"Wesley." I say.

"Well hello there Wesley." Snow says.

I handed him to Snow and realized that since we got here Killian has had his hand on my waist the whole time. I loved the feeling of Killian's touch on my waist then I watched as they all held Wesley and talked to him and it as then I realized this is where we needed to be. This was our home and with Killian right across the hall and my friends all around I didnt feel like I was in this alone.