Chapter 4

Killian's POV

David and I were playing video games at the clock read 12:01am.

"Woah!" Someone says outside and there was a loud crash.

"What the heck was that?" David asks.

"I dont bloody know." I say.

We both got up and opened our door to find a drunk Emma and Snow on the hallway floor.

"Snow? Emma? Are you both alright?" David asks.

"Oh hi Daveyyyy. We fiine." Snow says.

"You dont sound find." David says.

"Lets get them up shall we." I say.

"Nooo I like the ground." Emma says.

David helped Snow up and held her up so she wouldnt fall over. When I went to grab Emma she bit me.

"Bloody Hell Swan! You bit me." I say.

"She bit you?" David asks.

"Yes she bit me." I say.

"Noo touch meeee." Emma slurs out.

"Can you people stop being loud Im trying to sleep." Regina says opening the door.

"Gina!" Snow says.

"Looksss its our Gina." Emma says.

"Oh dear god their both drunk." Regina says.

"Yeah can you help us get them in?" David asks.

"No are you crazy. You two found them you to get them." Regina says.

"Their live with you. You have to take them." David says.

"No way. Snow spends most of the night talking and throwing up and Emma becomes all mean and starts bitting people." Regina tells us.

"Please Regina." I say.

"No." She says and shuts her door.

David and I got Snow into our apartment and we placed her in David's bed. Then we got Emma up and I placed her over my shoulder and she bites me again. I laid her on my bed and went to the couch and fell asleep.

Emma's POV

I looked around and I was in an unfamiliar place. I didnt know where I was or why I was here.

"MORNING SWAN!" Killian yells walking in.

"Owe dont do that." I say.

"Sorry heres some water and some aspirin." He says.

"Why am I here?" I ask.

"David and I found both you and Snow outside last night and well Regina was no help so we brought you guys here." He says.

"Oh thanks. Last night was a blur." I say.

"Its no problem." He says.

"Really. Killian thanks." I say.

"No problem. Really Swan. No problem at all. I have to meet Belle so if you feel free to stay as long as you want." He says.

He walked out the door and all I wanted was to grab him and kiss him.

Snow's POV

I heard noises around me and I instantly woke up and saw David going through things.

"Oh my head." I say.

"Yeah a hang over will do that." David says.

"What happened?" I ask.

"You and Emma drunk in a hallway Regina was no help, but your fine." He says.

"Okay. The room is spinning." I say.

"I left you water and an aspirin on the nightstand. I really have to go. Stay as long as you need." He says and walked out.

David was so sweet why cant he be mine. Why does Katherine get him? Its not fair.

Regina's POV

"Do you have to go?" I ask.

"Yes I do. My fiancé is waiting." Robin says.

"Dont go." I say.

"I'll be back later. Maybe another round again tonight?" He asks and pulls me close to him.

"Until then." I say.

He leans in and kisses me. He made sure no one was watching and then he walked out. Was this wrong?" No I dont think so. Wait yes it is. This is so wrong he is going to be married and I have a boyfriend. Why did we do that last night? But god I wanted to do it again.