Chapter 19

Robin's POV

Its been two weeks since I left Marion and told Regina that I loved her, but nothing. Regina has spoken to me and whenever I enter a room she walks out.

"Your so cute." David says.

"No your so cute." Snow says.

"Okay guys rub it in." I say.

"Robin you know Regina we all do. She is just trying to really see if she is making the right choice." Snow says.

"She told you that she is avoiding me because its weird didnt she?" I ask.

"Pretty much." She says.

"Robin, when Regina and I were like this team. She talked about you so much it was gross. So trust me she will come around." David says.

Once everything went quiet then David and Snow started kissing again. I walked out and bumped into Regina. She made no eye contact and just walked back into her apartment.

David's POV

"Hey about Robin and Regina do you think they will every get together?" Snow asks.

"Remember when Daniel told Regina that he thought she was hot and that she should date him? It took her a month before going to him. Robin admitted he loved her. So thats gonna need some time." I say.

"I just hate how they are so unhappy and Robin gave up Marion and a chance to be married for Regina, but I dont think he will wait forever." She says.

"Yeah, but Regina will come around though right?" I ask.

"I hope she does. He needs this. She needs this. They both need this." She says.

"Hey Snow can we speak in the hall?" Emma asks.

"Is this about Regina?" Snow asks.

"Yeah, but I dont feel confortable to have David hear this." She says.

"Just tell us. He wont mind." Snow says.

"Okay. If you say so." Emma says.

"Well what is it?" I ask.

"There was this call just now after Regina left making sure she was coming in to day." Emma says.

"So..." Snow says.

"They wanted to make sure The Sexy Evil Queen was coming in." Emma says to us.

"I dont follow." Snow says.

"Dont you think thats weird? What could it be about?" Emma asks.

"Its probably just a joke." Snow says.

"Hey is Regina home?" Robin asks.

We all shook our heads and decided to watch a movie.

Killian's POV

I did not just see that. I did not just see that. I opened Emma and Snow's apartment, but no one was in. I walked into mine and they all were there.

"Killian you look as if you saw a ghost." David says.

"Better a ghost then what I really saw." I say.

"Was it your hair out of place?" Robin jokes.

"No my hair is perfect. It was something just woah." I say.

"Killian use you big boy words." David says.

"David stop teasing him. Killian please tell us what you saw that seems to have freaked you out." Snow says.

"Regina." I say.

"Regina freaks you out?" Robin asks.

"Regina.. No shirt. No pants." I say.

"Okay what is that suppose to mean? Did you like walk in on her earlier?" Emma asks getting mad.

"No. I was at a strip club the reason doesnt matter.... Anyway this girl came out and it was Regina. Regina strips as a side job." I say.

"What?" Snow questions.

"Are you sure?" David asks.

"Yes Im sure." I say.

"Did they call her like the Evil Queen or something?" Emma asks.

"Actually they did." I say.

"Told you it was weird." Emma says to Snow and David.

"So Regina is stripping? I cant stand for this. Im going down there." Robin says and walked out.

"I gotta see this." David says leaves.

"David do you think about Regina in a sexual way." Snow says and follows him.

"Why were you at a strip club? Why? Do you think its a good thing that woman make money taking their clothes off? If thats what floats your boat it makes me sick." Emma tells me.

"Woah why are you getting so crazy? Jealous Im looking at other women?" I ask.

"Your a pig." She says and walks out.

Why Killian? Why say that to her? Now if there was a chance she would ever care for you she would never trust you. Why do that? Why say those things? Oh yeah because your drunk. The only reason I went there was to see hot women and not think about Emma, but she was all I thought about. Now.. Now I ruined what we had. She wont even want to be my friend after the conversation we just had. Why can I be like Robin or David willing to tell the woman I love that I love her. Thats right because Emma Swan would never love me who really could.