Chapter 21

Robin's POV

Its been a year since Regina and I got together. Its been a year since Snow and David got together. Its also been a year since Emma and Killian havent spoke. Emma left and we hear from her every now and then. If I would have treated Regina the way Killian treated Emma. Regina would have left too.

"Im worried about this." Regina says.

"Regina its been a year. If Emma and Killian were really meant to be they would have by now." I say.

"I know that its just Snow and I know Emma. You boys know Killian. We all know that they were stupid to treat each other so badly. We have to do something." She says.

"Regina we tried for a year. There is nothing we can do." I say.

"Snow's believe in hope has really affected me. I still think Emma and Killian are meant to be." She says.

"Yeah I know so do I." I say and put my arm around her.

We were heading back to the apartments when someone stopped us out front of Regina's apartment and it wasnt just anyone. It was..... Marion.

David's POV

"Come on we have to follow him." Snow says to me.

"Snow its cold out here and Killian is a big boy. Just leave him be he will be just fine." I tell her.

"He went back to drinking David. What kind of friends are we if we let him do this?" She asks.

"The only one to fix him is him." I say.

"No the only one to fix him is Emma, but she isnt around much anymore." She says.

"Snow we need to get home before the blizzards starts. Killian will be fine." I say.

"But David." She whines.

"No Snow. Trust me he will be okay. Its sweet how you want to help him, but only he can help himself now." I say.

I took her head and we finally made it home, but waiting outside my door was someone I havent seen in a year.... Katherine.

Killian's POV

"We have to close soon. There is a storm coming you should be with the ones you love." The bar tender says.

"There is no one I love. The woman I loved left me." I say.

"Im sorry to hear that, but go home please." He says.

"Excuse me. I need help. I need a ride....Killian?" The person who just walked in asks.

I knew that voice anywhere. It belongs to a beautiful Swan.

"Emma? What are you doing here?" I ask.

"My car broke down and I need a ride home before the storm." She says.

"Take my car. I clearly cant drive it." I say.

"Thanks, but no I cant let you be here alone. Come with me my place is closer then the apartments." She says.

"Are you sure Love?" I ask.

"Yeah Im sure." She says.

We go into my car and she drove us to where she now lived. The neighborhood was crappy and gross. I dont like seeing her live this way.

"Emma this place..." I start.

"Please dont. I know its bad it all I can afford by myself. Oh and Killian please keep an opened mind on what your about to see." She says.

We walked into her place and an elderly woman walked out and went across the street. I noticed there was all this baby stuff all over.

"Swan?" I question.

"Its a long story." She says.

"Well we have all night." I say.

She looked at me all worried, but then a sense of relief came over her. Great now she is a mother and alone in this crappy place. I could tell her how I feel now, but theres a chance her child's father will come into the picture and take it all away from me. What to do? What to do?

A/N: Okay guys I know I did a huge time skip thing, but anyway I would like it if you could give me an idea whether Emma's surprise baby is a girl or a boy.