Chapter 18

Regina's POV

I have found out that today that Robin was leaving town to make sure everything is ready for his wedding next week.

"I lost him." I say.

"Regina you didnt lose him. He hasnt left yet talk to him." Emma says.

"Emma I cant just talk to him after Marion smacked me in the face for no reason. All because Robin wants his friends in his life." I say.

"Look he needs to know that Marion hurt you and that is why you wont talk to him. You need to tell him." She says.

"Em, I cant." I say.

"Just be like: Hey Robin your stupid bitch ass whore smacked me in the face. You really wanna be with her? Then he will be like: Nah she is a dumb bitch Im sorry she hurt you Regina." She says to me.

"Your so weird. I cant do that. He cares about her. I dont want him to be miserable because of me." I say.

I had to just forget about Robin.. No Robin... Yeah this will take time.

Snow's POV

I was with David and Killian and they were playing video games. David and I have been together for a week and so far other then kissing nothing has really changed.

"David come on. Lets go get some coffee or something." I suggest.

"Not now. First let me beat Killian." He says.

"David he has been beating you for the past hour and a half. Just face it he is better then you." I say.

"Thanks love." Killian says.

"Dont call my girlfriend love." David says and punches Killian's arm.

"I can call whoever I want love... Love.." Killian says and punches David back.

"Oh good your here." Robin says walking over to me.

"Yeah Im here. What do you need?" I ask.

"Just answer me one question." He says.

"Okay. Ask away." I say.

"Did Marion really slap Regina in the face?" He asks.

"Wait Marion smacked Regina?" David asks.

"I so hope Regina beat her ass." Killian says.

"Snow is it true?" Robin asks me.

"Yes its true. Marion walked up to her smacked her blamed her for you wanting your friends in your life then she walked away from her." I tell him.

"Thank you." He says.

I was happy to help Robin think about is decision and I watched David and Killian go back to playing Video Games.

Emma's POV

I had to make Regina realize that if Robin knew the truth he was going to do leave Marion. As I was about to talk to her again Robin walked in.

"Regina come here." Robin says.

"Robin wait.. Regina isnt..." I start.

"Regina I head you and Emma talking about what Marion did. I want you to know that thats the last straw. Im done with her. She cant treat you or any of my friends that way. Im leaving her and if you have any feelings for me at all you will leave Daniel and be with me." Robin says.

"Oh my god. Robin do you love her?" I ask.

"Yes I do very much. I know she can hear me. I have to break it off with Marion and please Regina dont pretend like you dont care about me about us. Those nights we spent together were everything to me." He says and walked out.

I followed him and stopped him in the hallway.

"Robin that was very brave and sweet trust me Regina will come around. Just leave Marion and give Regina some space it will all be okay." I say.

"Thanks Emma." He says.

When he opened the door to his apartment I saw Killian playing Video Games and punching David. Robin and Regina may fell for each other. Snow and David might have fallen in love. I fell for Killian, but he will never love me in that way. Who can blame him? He is perfect and I am garbage no one like him would love someone like me.