Chapter 15

Robin's POV

Regina and I finally arrived at the hospital. Emma was sitting there all alone and by the look on her face she was worried.

"Well how is he?" Regina asks.

"He is okay. I think. He is in surgery now." Emma tells us.

"Okay. You know I better call Marion and let her know I wont be going to pick out tuxes." I say.

I took out my phone and called Marion I really hope she understand.

Phone Call.

Marion: Robin so happy you called. Where are you?

Robin: I cant make it. Killian is in the hospital and I need to be here for him.

Marion: So Killian is more important then me your soon to be wife?

Robin: Killian is like a brother to me. Im not going to leave him when he needs me most.

Marion: Your on thin ice. You better choose wisely about who you really want in your life. Me or the freaks you call friends.

End Phone Call.

She hung up on me. Maybe Marion isnt the right person for me. I need someone who wont try and take my from my friends.

Snow's POV

David and I got to the hospital and I walked over to Regina and Emma while David and Robin talked.

"Katherine wants to take David." I say.

"I know you told me." Regina says.

"Not tell you. Im telling Emma." I say.

"Why?" Emma asks.

"Because she's a bitch why else." Regina says.

"Look I want David happy and he told me he isnt planning on leaving, but the thought that Katherine can change his mind pisses me off." I say.

"Then tell him that you dont want to lose him." Emma says.

"I already did. He said he wont go, but Im not sure." I say.

"Look David is a big boy and if he leaves then he is stupid." Regina says.

I looked over at David who was talking with Robin and he and I have been friends for awhile and I like him. Do I tell him my real feelings or do I lose him forever.

Killian's POV

I slowly opened my eyes and I was back in the room where I last saw Swan. As soon as my eyes adjusted I saw Emma.

"Hey there." She says.

"Hey Swan." I say.

"The others went for food, but I couldnt leave you alone." She says.

"Hey thats alright. I would have been fine." I say.

"I didnt say you wouldnt be fine. I said I couldnt leave you." She says.

"But why? We have been fighting lately." I say.

"Just because we were fighting doesnt mean that I dont care about you. I care about you. Your one of my closest friends. I would never abandon you." She says.

"Thanks Love." I say.

She sat down by the bed and took my hand. She then just rubbed her thumb along my hand and I noticed she was about to cry. Its to bad she only sees me as a friend. God I love her so much. Why cant she love me as more?