Chapter 10

Emma's POV

Its been a few days and Snow wanted to kill Regina and the other way around. David wanted to kill Robin and the other way around. Though I havent see Killian in the last few days.

"Snow, Regina please stop it. This is stupid." I say to them.

"If Regina wants to be with David then Im moving out." Snow says.

"You cant move out Im moving out." Regina says.

"Guys please stop." I say.

I went next door and David and Robin were having the same fight.

"Im leaving." Robin says.

"No Im leaving." David says.

"Stop it now." I say.

"Emma this doesnt concern you." David says.

I walked into the hallway and called Killian for some reason he wasnt around or answering the phone, but finally he answered.

Phone Call.

Emma: Killian oh thank god. Everything is going crazy.

Killian: Not now Swan.

Emma: Killian whats wrong you sound upset.

Killian: Its Belle. She is in the hospital because of the baby and somethings not right.

Emma: Oh Killian Im so sorry. Do you want me to come down there?

Killian: If you want. Its up to you.

Emma: Well I'll see you soon.

Killian: Okay see you then.

End phone call.

I went into David and Robin's place and pulled them out and then I went into my place and pulled Regina and Snow out.

"Emma! What this about!" Regina yells.

"Belle is in the hospital and there is something wrong with the baby. Killian is really upset. He could use us right now." I say.

"Not if Snow and Robin will be there." David says.

"I dont want to go if Regina and David are there." Snow says.

"Okay. Fine. Stay here all of you. Fight. I dont care anymore. Killian needs a friend and Im going. I'll tell him you all were so bust hating each other then be able to be there for him." I say and walked out.

I made it to the hospital and Killian was sitting there upset and I sat next to him.

"They said Belle will be fine, but the baby most likely wont." He says.

"Im so sorry Killian. This must be so hard for you." I say.

"Emma it is hard, but it means alot that your here." He says.

"Your my friend and you needed me. Of course I would be here." I say.

"Your not the only one." He says and points behind me.

Robin, Regina, Snow, and David all came to be here for Killian. Time pasted and he was told the baby had past away. Killian was very upset and sad. When the others left I couldnt leave his side. I would stay with him as long as he needed me to.