Chapter 28

Killian's POV

"Killian this is crazy." Emma says to me.

"Love we are making our friends mad at us. Now I know we both dont want to move, but this whats best for our son." I tell her.

"I know. Its just once we leave them we have to do this together. I cant have you running off with other woman every night. Unless she is like going to stay with you forever then she can come around. But you have to understand that I cant do this with you if you cant commit to our son." She says.

"Emma, I promise you. I wont do anything to hurt you ever. I love that little boy and I want whats best for him I would never do that to you. You know me. I would never hurt you or him ever." I say to her.

"I know. Its just...." She starts.

"Swan, look at me. I will never leave you or hurt you in any way. I love you." I say.

I had then realized what I had just said to her oh god now she knows I love her. Maybe I can play this off.

"What did you just say?" She asks.

"I said I love you. You know as a friend. Like how I love Snow and Regina and David and Robin. That kind of love. You silly silly Swan." I say and bop her nose.

"Oh... Yeah I love you as a friend too." She says sounding a bit disappointed.

The rest of the day was weird she was quiet and said nothing to me or the people showing us places. I loved her and I cant tell her that because for one she wont feel the same and for two she will think Im only saying it because we a child. Once we got back to the apartments I stopped her before she could walk away from me.

"I lied Emma. I dont love you as a friend." I say.

"Oh.. So you hate me?" She asks.

"No. I love you more then a friend. I want to be with you. I always have since the say we first met. I've been in love with you all this time. Im not just saying this because we have a child. Thats is also why I wont hurt you and thats why I cant keep living even a hallway apart. I know you could never love me, but I love you. I think its best you know how I feel before we take any steps toward a future. I know Im not worth you. Your perfect and wonderful and I..." I say.

"Just shut up and kiss me." She says.

"What?" I question.

"I love you too. Now are you just going to stand there or are you gonna kiss me?" She asks.

I said nothing, but I did pull her close and kiss her. This is where my lips were always meant to be. God Im in love with this wonderful woman named Emma Swan and she's in love with me.