Chapter 24

A/N: This Chapter is going to be like a flashback to when they all met. Like when the boys met the girls.

Regina's POV

"This place smells bad." I say.

"Regina you have got to stop fighting ever apartment we see." Emma says.

"Oh shut it blondie." I say.

"You two need to stop. We will find a place." Snow says.

"Not one we all like." I say.

"For once Regina is right." Emma says.

"Im always right." I say.

"Yeah okay." Emma says.

"Thats enough you guys. There is one more place and if we cant all agree then this wont work." Snow says.

"Fine." Emma says.

"Whatever." I say.

This was all Snow's idea she wanted our friendship to last forever and the best way was to live together. Until we go off and find men to marry and be with forever. Not that I believe in that at all. There is no forever with one guy.

David's POV

"So what do you think?" I ask.

"David this place is to much." Robin says.

"Yeah Dave cant we go somewhere cheaper?" Killian asks.

"No. You see if we all spilt the cost of everything we can all live here. Its big enough for three and its a good place for us to get out from where we are. Killian do you really want to stay with your brothers and your father? Robin do you wanna stay with John and all those guys at that small place? I know I dont want to stay with my mom forever. So what do you say?" I ask.

"Well my brothers do drive me crazy." Killian says.

"And John's place is to small. Okay David we will get this place." Robin says.

"Awesome. So can you two spilt the cost for this month because I dont have the money right now. Okay great." I say and walk out.

"Your an ass David." Killian yells.

Emma's POV

It took another week, but we finally found the place that we all could be happy with and today we were moving in.

"Okay that goes there." Snow says.

"Okay." Regina says.

"No over there." Snow says.

"Snow sweetie we love you, but the couch is really heavy and we dont want to keep holding it." I say.

"We need movers." Regina says.

"No we cant pay for them after we paid for this place and the new stuff for this place." Snow says.

Regina and I dropped the couch and Snow just looked at us.

"Oh my god Im gonna kill her." Regina says.

"Hey you girls need help?" This guy asks.

"Umm no.. No.. We are fine." Snow stutters.

"I inset. I'll go get my roommates just a second." He says.

"Wow Snow nice flirting." Regina says.

"Shut up." Snow says to her.

"Guys he is coming back." I say.

"Okay well we talk about it and we want to help you ladies. Im David, this Robin, and thats Killian." David says.

"Snow, thats Regina, and Emma." Snow says.

"Well shall we?" Robin questions.

These guys helped us the whole time and every time David talked or looked at Snow she was a wreck. Regina was alittle more subtle with Robin, but you can see that she liked him. As for me I couldnt stop staring at Killian. He was just so perfect and probably has a girlfriend because he is to perfect to be alone. There is no way he would ever want someone as lame as me.

A/N: Okay I wanted to show you what their apartments look like.

Heres the boys apartment

Heres the girls apartment

A/N: I hope your enjoying the story the next chapter will be back in the present

A/N: I hope your enjoying the story the next chapter will be back in the present. So I wanna give you all another chance to tell me whether Killian and Emma should have a boy or a girl. So please comment blow to help me decide on the gender of their baby.