Chapter 30

Emma's POV

Killian and I sat on my bed as Wesley was sleeping and we just sat there in silence until Killian broke the silence.

"Love I dont know what Milah wants. I dont even want to talk to her. I hate her. Love please dont hate me." He says.

"Its okay. Im not mad I just dont want her to know or be around our child." I say.

"I feel the same way. I just hate her so much." He says.

"We will figure out what to do." I say.

"Well Love I will talk to her." He says.

"No I dont want you around her." I say angrily.

"Love I know we just started dating like a half hour ago, but dont you trust me?" He asks.

"Killian I trust you its her I dont trust." I say.

"Love I can handle myself. I love you." He says.

"I love you too." I say and kiss him.

"So Im sorry love, but I have to do this." He says and gets up.

"Killian wait." I say following after him.

"Swan it will only be a few minutes. I'll be right back." He says.

He walked out the door and I watched him and Milah talking. As she touched him I just wanted to hit her in the face. I finally got the man I love and the father of my child and this bitch wants to ruin it all.

"Emma is a slut. How can you say you know you will be happy with her." I heard Milah say.

"Emma no." Snow says.

"She is touching him and talking shit about me." I say.

"Yes I know we heard what she said and we are very sorry, but your son is in that room you need to go to him and we will send Killian in when he comes back." She tells me.

"Fine." I say.

I walked into my room and my son woke up. I picked him up and kissed his head.

"Hey love." Killian says walking in.

"Is she gone?" I ask.

"Yes she is. Im sorry she called you a slut. I want you to know that I dont think your a slut no one does." He says.

"Thanks Killian I love you." I say.

"I love you too love." He says and kisses my head.