Chapter 20

Regina's POV

After the day everyone found out I was doing so stripping I have been staying at Daniel's because I couldnt face them.

"Hey sexy. So another show tonight you excited?" Daniel asks.

"Look I dont know if I can do this anymore." I tell him.

"Regina you promised you would do this." He says.

"I know its just I have a real job to still do." I say.

"Like that matters. Your a hot woman this is your calling." He says.

"Daniel do you even love me?" I ask him.

"Yeah babe your hot." He says.

Once he said that it was the end. He doesnt love me. He loves what I look like not who I am. Only one person loves me for who I am.

Snow's POV

"We need Regina back." Emma says.

"I know. Its just not the same here without her." I say.

"Snow, what happened down there that day anyway?" Emma asks.

Flashback.

Robin rushed as fast as he could to catch Regina and when he saw her he stops her.

"Regina what is this?" Robin asks.

"Its non of your business." Regina says.

"Regina we are worried about you." I say.

"Look Snow I appreciate that, but I like this." She says.

"Well I dont. Regina tell me who made you do this?" Robin asks.

"No one made me it was my choice. Anyway I have to go." She says.

"Regina no.. I know Daniel put you up to this, but he doesnt love you. He only loved the way you look." Robin says.

"Thats not true." Regina says.

"Yes it is." I say.

"You too Snow." Regina says to me.

"Hey dont blame her. Daniel only likes what you look like. As for me I love you not just for your beauty. For your friendship, your loyalty, your brutal honesty. When you realize the truth you will know where to find me. Though I wont wait forever." Robin tells her.

"Robin's right." I say and walked out.

End Falshback.

"Wow wait I thought David went." Emma says.

"Oh he did we just locked him in the car." I say.

"Oh that make sense." She says.

I walked into my room and thought how if David poured his heart out to me the way Robin did to Regina I wouldnt need time to think I would have went to him.

Emma's POV

I had gotten a text from Regina tell me to meet her at the coffee shop. As I walked out I ran into Killian.

"Swan." He says.

"Jones." I say.

"Let me guess your whore is waiting for you. Oh maybe your going back to you dick ex. Either why they both suite the bitch you are." He says to me.

"Wow still mad I called you a pig. It not my fault you have to pay and drink to get turned on." I say.

"You have no idea what pain Im going through." He says.

"Well it cant be your appendix because that has been taken out. Wait could it be that your rebound slut Milah didnt want you. I mean who would." I say.

"I can have any girl I want. Why because Im handsome. You cant have any guy because your a bitch." He says.

"Woah. What is going on out here?" David asks.

"Nothing." I say.

"It doesnt look like nothing." Snow says.

"Its fine." Killian says.

"You two sure your fine?" Robin asks.

"Em you were... Oh hey guys." Regina says.

"Im sorry dick ass Jones here stopped me." I say.

"No your stupid bitch ass bumped into me." He says.

"Okay did I miss something?" Regina asks.

"Nope. What did you need?" I ask her.

"I need to talk to you, but now I know what Snow and Robin meant about now or never." She says and then just kisses Robin.

I walked inside the apartment and thought about the fight Killian and I just had. I was so jealous of him looking that other women that I called him a pig and he isnt a pig. I hurt him I wasnt being a friend because I was jealous. Now he hates me so I have to be mean back. I just hate that the man I love hates me. Why did I have to let jealousy take control that day? I miss my friend. I miss Killian. I just wish I was strong enough to tell him I love him just as Snow and Regina did. Though their guys liked them back and Killian doesnt like me in that way and right now he doesnt like me at all.