Chapter 14

Regina's POV

"Robin, Emma just texted Killian is in the hospital." I say knocking on Robin's door.

"What why?" He asks.

"She didnt say all she said was Killian is in the hospital and Im worried about him. Tell Robin and please hurry." I say.

"I wonder whats the matter with him?" Robin questions as we get into his car.

"I dont know, bur whats the matter with you for the past couple hours you have been avoiding me and you didnt invite me to your wedding." I say.

"You know I want you there, but Marion took you off the list. She also said once I marry her I cant be friends with all of you. I been thinking of pros and cons. So far staying with all if you has no cons." He tells me.

"Well I think its dumb that she wants you to get rid of us. If she really loved you she wouldnt ask you to do that." I say.

We went silent and we were now stuck in traffic. That bitch cant take Robin away like that. Its not right.

David's POV

After Emma texted Snow she and I got into my car and I was driving us to the hospital.

"Snow are you okay?" I ask.

"Just worried about Killian." She says.

"Me too, but I meant in general. You have been quiet around me since after you told me about Killian. Whats wrong?" I ask.

"Katherine." She says.

"What about her?" I ask.

"She said she was taking you out if the city and since goodbyes are to painful I dont want this friendship between us to hurt to bad so I decided not to talk to you." She says.

"Im not leaving. I dont know why Katherine said that. She cant take me away from all of you. I'll talk to her." I says.

She didnt say anything else and that sucks because we hit traffic. Snow looked very upset at the thought I could leave her. I have to deal with Katherine about this. Im not leaving my friends behind.

Emma's POV

I waited at the hospital to find out whats wrong with my Killian.. I mean my friend Killian. I texted the others, but they hit traffic.

"Miss.Swan your friend is asking for you." The nurse says.

"Thanks." I say and walked into Killian's room.

"So what is it?" I ask.

"Appendicitis. They are about to prep me for surgery." He says.

"You look so weak like that." I say.

"I know. Thanks for helping me. You can go back to Graham now. I'll be okay." He says.

"There is no way in hell Im leaving you. I'll be here when you come back." I tell him.

"Thanks Swan." He says.

Then the nurses and doctors took him away for his surgery. It was killing me to know that he was being worked on. I hope my Killian... I mean my friend Killian is going to be okay. God Emma he isnt yours and we both know he wouldnt want to be. After all he told you he loved someone after Belle lost his baby. That is one lucky girl and she isnt me.