Chapter 16

Regina's POV

It has been a long 3 months and Robin and I have barely spoken since he told me Marion wanted to kick his friends out of his life. I was headed into work when Marion showed up and slaps me in the face.

"What the hell!" I yell.

"You think your so perfect. Telling Robin to tell me to let his friends stay in his life or he will leave me. Your a bitch Regina." She says.

"I havent spoken to Robin in three months. Its his opinion if he wants his friends in his life then you cant take that from him." I say.

"Fine you know what your right. I dont care about David, Killian, Snow, or Emma, but you. I want you to tell him the friendship with you is over." She says.

"What? Why?" I ask.

"Because Robin clearly has some feelings for you and he will have to chose. Me the woman he loves or some slut." She says and walks away.

She is wrong Robin doesnt have feelings for me or does he?

David's POV

"So she asked me to leave with her." I tell Snow.

"Oh and are you going?" She asks.

"Im not sure. I mean Robin needs his friends right now as he makes a big decision. I cant leave Killian alone he will go to drinking again and I cant let that happen. I guess it all really depends on what you say. Tell me to go and I will or tell me to stay and I will." I say.

"David its not my place to decided whether you go or stay its yours, but my guess is that if you love Katherine really love her then being with her is what you do so you leave. Though if you dont love her enough to leave your friends here then you stay." She tells me.

"Its just so hard. Tell me what to do." I say.

"David this is one choice I cant make for you. I can make your choices on what muffin or what shirt for the day, but choosing whether you leave with your girlfriend or stay with your friends is your choice." She says.

She was right. I have to make the choice. Should I leave with Katherine or stay with my friends?

Emma's POV

"Im fine Swan. I have been for about two months now. So I can go back to work." Killian says.

"No you cant you have to take it easy." I say.

"Okay stop... Why are you doing this? Is something wrong?" He asks.

"No... Psst.. What. No." I say.

"Emma? The truth." He says.

"Fine. I just feel so bad about the way I treated you before your incident and I dont want to lose you as a friend. So the more I baby you the more likely we cant fight any more." I say.

"Emma I love you for that and Im sorry I was a jerk to you. Your so sweet and Graham makes you happy and I was just being a jerk because... I was protecting you." He says.

"Protecting me?" I ask.

"The last time we let you be with a guy he hurt you and is still after you. I just dont want you to get hurt again." He says.

"Well arnt you sweet. Okay I guess I can stop playing nurse. Just as long as we're okay." I say.

"Your just fine. Thanks Swan. Any guy would be lucky to have you. I just want to make sure you dont get hurt." He says.

I walked out of his room and walked back into my apartment. All Killian wants is me safe, but other then that I only really focused on the part when he said he loved me.