Chapter 38

A/N: This chapter is all about OutlawQueen.

Robin's POV

"So you want to propose to Regina, but dont know how?" David asks.

"Yep. How do I do it? You did it 4 months ago. How should I do it?" I ask him.

"Well you have to make the date you want to propose something she likes. Since Regina is high maintenance this dinner will cost you." He says.

"Great. I dont have that much to spend." I say.

"Oh. I know fake it." He says.

"Excuse me?" I ask.

"Make the evening look very expensive, but its cheap. Like get box wine and fill up a fancy wine bottle with it. Cook her fancy food you can get a local store. That way it looks expensive and is actually cheap." He says.

"How do you know how to do that so well?" I ask.

"I learned it from Killian. Thats how he got all his dates to be with him." He says.

"Not Emma though, but are you sure this will work?" I ask.

"Yes Im sure this will work. Like Im sure if Emma and Killian didnt have a child he would blow his whole check on her to make her happy." He says.

"Alright. Come with me to the store and help me get what I need." I say.

"Okay, but if Regina figures this out tell her it was all Killian's idea." He says.

Regina's POV

"So Robin is cooking you dinner that must be nice." Emma says.

"Yeah it is. Its just Im alittle afraid though." I say.

"Why?" Snow asks.

"Well... I love Robin but.." I say.

"But what?" Emma asks.

"Yeah but what?" Snow asks.

"Robin sucks at cooking." Killian says from the couch.

"Yeah thats why." I say.

"Im sure its not that bad." Emma says.

"Really he cant even make oven bake pizza without burning it." I say.

"Wow that is bad." Snow says.

"He cant even make toast. Thats even worse." Killian says.

"Well Im sure it will be great. David said he was helping him so it will be fine." Snow says.

"I guess David helping isnt a bad thing." I say.

"David cant even make pop tarts." Killian says.

"Killian I love you, but shut up. Im sure its fine." Emma says.

"Either its all going to be burnt or you will get food poisoning." Killian says.

"Thats it Regina have a nice dinner. Snow we will plan more of your wedding tomorrow. Lets go Jones, before you say anything else stupid." Emma says and drags Killian out.

"Its going to be okay." Snow says.

"I really hope so." I say.

That night at dinner everything was perfect and that was because Robin had some else cook the meal for him. The whole time he was nervous and it through me off, but things got better when he got down on one knee and proposed and now things were perfect. Though you would think the couple with the 2 year old would get married first. Though Robin made tonight special and now Im in Engaged to someone I actually love.