Chapter 2

Zoella's POV

"Yellow?"

"Don't you dare yellow me Zoella! Where the fuck are you? I've been waiting outside for almost three minutes!" yelled my best friend.

"Why don't you just come in" I hung up with that and went downstairs to open the door. I almost tripped on Liza on my way.

"Hey Liz" I said picking her up and walking to the door.

"Come in" I said stepping aside as I opened the door for her.

Annabelle, she was looking beautiful as always, she was wearing a knee length dress which was navy blue in color. It fitted really well on her curvy figure. She was wearing black high heels that made her look way too taller than she already was. Her wavy brown hair was tied half up which was looking gorgeous as well and her make-up was on fleek. Her eyes widen when she looked at me.

"Why aren't you ready? And get that bitch away from me." She said pointing Liza.

"Hey! She's a cat. You are the bitch." I huffed putting Liza down. Annabelle didn't like Liza much 'she's rude' she says. How can a cat be rude? In fact she's such a sweetheart.

Anna stepped in shutting the door behind her.

"Why are you not ready, Zoe?"

"Because I don't wanna go" I said sitting on my couch. She looked disappointed. To be honest Anna was a party animal. According to her free alcohol is the best thing. But the thing is whenever I go to such parties with her she would leave me alone in the hell hole. I being a shy person wouldn't socialize with anyone. So I wasn't a big fan of parties.

"But its Zara's birthday party and you know her parties are bomb. The food is so good... no, good is not the word, awesome... her food is awesome sauce. And also we get free alcohol. What else do you want? Come on it'll be fun. Also Cedric's gonna be there." She said.

Cedric, of course he will be there, he's one of the 'populars'. Also, Annabelle's crush at the moment. Yes, I said at the moment because her crushes change like her cloths.

"Okay now, you've got a crush on Cedric, so what's the point?" I asked.

"Exactly my point, I've got a crush on Cedric and I don't wanna be all awkward in front of him. So I need you to guide me. Can't you do a small favor for your Anna."

I shook my head, rolling my eyes at her. Such a drama queen.

"Fine!" she said, taking off her shoes and throwing them somewhere. Then she took out a hair tie and starting putting her hair messily in a bun.

"Hey Anna, you can go without me. You're making me look bad now." I said with a frown.

"If you're not going, even I won't go. You jump, I jump, remember?" she said pulling on a serious face. With that we both burst out laughing.

"I'll order pizza" I announced looking for my phone.

"Yeah pizza is way better than her food. I mean her food is total gross, you know." I shook my head in amusement and we were both laughing again.

...

The pizza arrived in 30 mins and now we were on the couch spread out, eating pizza and watching the amazing spider-man.

"Again, why are we watching this?" asked Anna. I simply shrugged taking a huge bite from my pizza.

She was not into superhero movies, they were boyish according to her. We are quite different from each other. She describes me as boyish. I mean I'm not really into dresses and high heels that doesn't mean I'm boyish. She says I'm loud and whenever someone calls me quite she gives them the 'Are you dumb?' look. Am I loud? Maybe, when it comes to food and I've to fight for my slice of pizza. But I'm quite when I'm with strangers or just too many people. I'm not really social. I'm just a normal girl with brown shoulder length hair, not interested in girl's gossips or boy's bullshit. I'm just plain me.

"He must be having fun" she said out of nowhere.

"Who?" I asked her.

"Cedric, of course."

"Oh my god! You're in love" I said dramatically.

She hit me with a pillow and continued, "He's just so hot" I choked on my drink and she gave me the 'don't you dare' look. I put my hands up in surrender and she continued. I wasn't really listening to her, because honestly I don't find anyone in our college 'hot'. Andrew Garfield is hot and I was enjoying the movie, yup such a bad friend I am.

"Are you even listening to me?" she yelled pressing the pause button.

"Yeah" I said looking at her.

"Okay, so what do you think?" she asked, and I have no idea what she is talking about.

"Oh yeah, Cedric's pretty hot" I said.

"What!? We are done talking about Cedric I was talking about Liam."

"Oh, Liam Hemsworth or Liam Payne, I think both of them are hot"

"I'm talking about Liam from our class" she said.

"Ew no, that Liam is-"

"My boyfriend" she said interrupting me.

"Of course he is hot, damn! He's so hot!" I said faking a smile.

"I'm thinking of breaking up with him" she said looking pissed off.

"Oh. Okay. Cool."

______________________________________________

Heya amazing people!
This is the co-author. Hope you guys enjoyed the chappie.

VOTE

COMMENT

ENJOY... 💙