Chapter 3

Cedric's POV.

I wondered why did Zara give me that look, Zara was looking damn hot , she wore a black lacy sleeveless dress and I just couldn't resist myself from looking at her, her dress complemented her figure, and her curvy figure made my eyes look at her again and again .

"Cedric , what are you doing dude ? All the hot chicks are getting eager to meet you and me and you're standing here." Trent said.

Trent just used to wait for chances to get alcohol, he used to smoke weed everyday and he had dated almost every girl in high school

"Nigga, look at that girl standing near the window, Oh, she's so hot dude, Cedric, she's from our art class , her name's Sara , she's changed a lot , she's a bombshell now . Come dude, lets have some fun" Trent said with a smile.

"No , I'll stand here and wait for Liam , where did he fucking disappear, and dude , where's Annabelle, did she come?"

"No I don't know , Liam must have met someone or he must be having drinks above and I don't know about Annabelle." Trent said.

I was literally alone , Trent was talking to Sara, Liam was nowhere and even Annabelle didn't come.

I called Annabelle, but she didn't pick up my call. I smiled at the people who came towards me and only exchanged 'Hi's' and 'Hello's.'

I never drank in my life, nor did I smoke, nor did I attend such parties.

Zara's parents were out of town, so that's why she was throwing this party and she had personally invited Trent and me, I couldn't afford missing Zara's party .

I didn't know what to do , I looked around and everybody was busy drinking, dancing and talking, people were making out in the corners, and I stood there, thinking what to do, when suddenly, somebody tapped my shoulder.

"Hey, Cedric , what are you doing here , standing in the middle of nowhere, you aren't enjoying ?"

It was Zara, I just kept staring at her blankly for a few seconds. I was lost in her beauty.

"Cedric, did you hear me?" she asked a bit loudly.

"Oh , I'm sorry , I didn't hear. What did you say ? "
"I asked whether you're enjoying or not ? " said Zara.

"Yeah, I am enjoying, I'm really liking the atmosphere, " I said smiling.

"Liar, you're standing alone, looking at others and you're not even drinking, Come on dude, have some, unleash the animal inside you, I know there's a wild wild animal inside beneath your quiet body, come on dude , have some shots."

"I can't , I've never drunk," I replied.

"Dude, leave, you're such a spoilsport, but why are you alone , don't have a girlfriend ?" she asked and elbowed me.

"Yeah" I blushed and replied.

"Well, lets go up, I need to tell you something."

Wow , I just couldn't believe what I was hearing , Zara was asking me to come with her in her room. I had butterflies in my stomach, I had an adrenaline rush. Never did I talk to Zara, and this was the first time she talked to me and that too openly.

I went up with her, all eyes were on me and Zara, I was feeling like a celebrity, If Tyler saw me , he would have punched me straight on my face, I just went behind her.

"Cedric , this is my room , how's it ??" I was awestruck on the first look, it was a huge room with pink and blue walls and the walls had huge posters of "One Direction" and other boy bands. One wall had a huge poster of Taylor Swift. So Zara was the normal girl obsessed with boy bands and Taylor Swift. "Its nice" I said.