Chapter 15

Cedric's POV

Steph and mom weren't going to come back in a week and I was all alone by myself till the weekend.

Being alone is probably the best thing in the world.. Unlimited  sitcoms, great food ,free Wi-Fi........and the best thing, you can throw the best parties when you're parents aren't around, but I ain't that type of a guy, I am usually awkward around people and only like talking to close ones, its not that I'm a loner, but I'm more of an introvert.

Suddenly, my phone dinged and it was Trent,

"Bro, I think you've totally forgotten about your best friend, dude, I am seriously breaking all ties with you, just like I broke up with that bitch I recently hooked up with."

"Dude, I think you're stoned. By the way, you broke up with that bitch Luke.. Wow!! Awesome, so proud of you, nigga"

"Ok Cedric, that's enough, can't tolerate shit bout my man! Meet you in college. Nigga, I'll miss you!"

"Dude, wtf, what are you smoking.........."

"I'll miss you, Bae "

"Fuck off "

I definitely knew that guy was high on drugs and he was definitely going to have it from me tomorrow in college.

I woke up to 'Shape of you ' and glanced at my phone, it was 5:00 AM, so I decided to go for a run.

I put on my sweatshirt and track pants and went to run.

I went to the same place where I and Zara came a number of times when we wanted to spend some time together .

I hadn't talked to Zara since the night Liam showed up , I tried calling her a million times, but she didn't care to pick up my calls, nor reply to any of my texts. I knew I had been hard on her about her and Luke, but she should've understood me.

As I entered the park, an eerie silence surrounded the air and there was no one in the park. After running a few rounds, I was exhausted and was just returning to go back when, suddenly I saw a girl in a white T shirt and shorts running on the other side, I couldn't see her face, but as she turned around, I recognised her, she had the perfect hair, those lovely brown eyes, that best figure, it was Zoella.

As she turned towards me, I smiled at her and only hoped, she didn't catch me checking her out.

"Hey, nice to see you, Zoe, you seem to be a fitness freak...... "

"Asshole"

"Excuse me? "

"No, I mean , Luke and Annabelle are such big assholes, they kept snoring the whole night and that bitch Anna, she pushed me out of my bed. I couldn't sleep and that's why I decided to come for a run. "

"Oh  ....hey listen... "

you are fucking hot, Zoella

"You can stay at my house if that's the case, Zoe"

"Nah, its fine, but thanks, so sweet of you. "

"sweet!!! ". No, Cedric, no one is sweet except Zara.

"Hey, should I walk you back home? "

"Sure"

We talked the next 15 minutes about college and other things and she really was funny.

"Umm, Cedric I guess, we've reached my house "

I was so lost in her talks that I didn't notice her house.