Chapter 7

Cedric's POV

"I'm sorry Anna , I did not intend to hurt you. I'm extremely sorry that I lied to you about Liam's whereabouts. Do not worry Anna , we will find him. " I tried consoling Annabelle as she was weeping continuously, her hair was all messed up and her eyes had now turned red. I felt guilty. I should have told Anna about Liam.

I and Trent decided that we come at my place and figure something , Annabelle came in the morning and was shocked when I broke the news.

"Its good that I came at your place, before going to Liam's house, just imagine what would his father go through if he knew Liam was missing. I hate you Cedric , I hate you , I thought you were a good friend , why did you leave Liam alone , knowing the fact,what all weird things go on in his mind. Seriously you're the worst friend one can have. Don't touch me. Get away from me. I am going to Liam's place. "

Annabelle pushed me away and went towards the door. I tried to stop her and even Trent blocked her. Stephanie looked at us with an innocent face.

"Anna please wait , don't go , I am sorry, don't go , please , we will find a way out together. We will figure something . Please.
I told his dad that Liam's with me. He's staying here till college begins the day after. We will find him before college begins. Please Anna don't leave, Please!!! " I caught her hand tightly and pleaded her not to leave . She turned behind and looked in my eyes for a moment.

"Trust me Anna , you need to trust me ."

I left her hand and slightly hugged her.

She looked at me in bewilderment and said.

"Fine Cedric , I'll stay. "

I hugged her again.

Trent was looking in amazement at both of us and suddenly he said,

"Can I get a hug, Anna?"

My face went red with embarrassment and I released her.

"Shut up ,Trent " Anna said smiling and wiped her tears.

Finally, Anna was alright.
"Stephanie, you don't have any assignments ? go to your room and finish them off. Fast, or else , I'll call mom."

"Fine " she said twisting her lips and groaning in disgust. She went to her room and closed the door with a bang.

"Your sister is really a good girl , Cedric ." Anna said as she sat on the couch.

"Yeah , the devil looks good on the outside. Yeah." I said and Anna smiled. I was trying to make Anna calm and make her smile.

"We'll find Liam , won't we ? " Anna kept asking .

"Yes, we will " was my and Trent's only reply.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door and Trent opened it.

I saw a boy my age with dyed red hair and a lip ring and was checking out the house with a curious face. I don't know why, but I felt a bit disgusted when I saw him. I didn't like him. I just hated him.

Along with him , I saw Zoella . I looked at her and suddenly , I had a weird feeling. She had tied her hair in a bun and was wearing a Striped T-shirt with jeans. I don't know what was happening inside me. I just kept staring at her for a few moments. Was this the same Zoella , my classmate. She was looking different. I didn't know how, but I started to feel jealous when I saw that red haired weirdo with Zoella.

"Won't let us in , or are we're gonna get a grand welcome??" The red haired weirdo said and pushed Trent away from the door.

Anna got up from the couch and hugged Zoella tightly. She started crying again .