Chapter 12

Cedric's POV

Somehow, Zara convinced me to hang out and there we were sitting besides each other at the lake. I had many memories of this lake. I used to come here every weekend with mom and dad, and we used to just sit and talk about life and school. We would feel the breeze with all kinds of scents coming from everywhere and I would tell my parents how lucky I was to have them near me and I would go and cuddle up to them.

But those were the days gone into the realm of time. Gone were the days of those cuddlings and family hugs. Gone were the days of those scents and gone was that breeze.

My dad had been in a relationship with another woman and just when I grew enough to understand things, on the night of my sister's birth, he abandoned us and flew abroad. Suddenly, I felt like the world ended for me and mom, where would we go with little Stephanie, it was hard for us to cope up with all that happened, and mom was stubborn on not revealing this to the law.

We stayed at my Mom's brother's place that day onwards and mom just waited for the days to pass. She was done with her life. She went through depression for a year and I would have tears running down my eyes whenever I saw her state. But, she used to write a lot during those days and even wrote many poems about her state. She used to write and hide those in her closet, but one day, Chris, my uncle found those and got them published and Mom started getting offers from Newspapers and Book houses to write for them. She finally moved on with her life, and once she was financially stable, she bought an apartment in London just 4 years back. She found a new beginning and even Steph and I were happy to finally see mom smile everyday.

"Hey Cedric, what up? What's wrong?" Zara asked me and suddenly I realized I forgot about her. I could feel her heart beat as I held her close to me by her shoulder and she ran her fingers through the strands of my hair, I looked in her eyes and told her,

"I love you, Zara. Promise me you won't break my trust ever and betray me. See I have bad memories of this lake, and want to erase them all, replace them with all the good moments spent with you here. Just don't break my trust . I really care for you and I don't want our relationship to be hindered by the slightest touch of betrayal from us both. I'm sorry Zara, but, I don't want to lose you....."

"Oh Cedric, don't worry , I'm always by your side and will always be . I love you 'Bae' " Zara pulled me close to her and kissed me.

I always loved when she initiated the kiss. She was a damn good kisser and really, I forgot everything when I kissed her. Those moments were like moments spent in heaven .

I could feel the warmth of her body as we sat in the chilling cold, our arms wrapped around each other, our lips entangled in a sensual kiss.

"Guys, now don't remove each other's Clothes, man, its pretty cold out here, ...yeah..... get yourselves a room."

"Who the hell are .........." I turned back and saw Trent and Luke standing behind us.

"Trent, what is this weirdo doing with you, man. Why are you here with him?"

"Cedric, you don't know, Luke wanted to check out this area, and he was staying over at my place tonight, so we decided we take a stroll, and man this guy's awesome, I loved chilling out with him."

"Yeah, you're my man Trent" and that red haired pierced weirdo hugged Trent.

"Well, I think someone else now needs a room " Zara laughed off them and suddenly she started playing with Luke's hair. God! what was wrong with her.

"Luke, I like your hair, your lip ring too is so...I feel..... "

"Yeah, babe ....what do you feel ? "

"Well , Zara I think its almost midnight, I'll drop you home. " I felt jealous when she played with his hair.

I confronted Luke and told him "Zara's feeling sleepy now, I guess you should carry on with 'your man' Trent."

I pulled Zara and I drove off with her.

I came in from the backdoor and went straight to my room. I saw my phone and saw Zara's message

Zara: Bae, I didn't like how you pulled me away. I was just playing with his hair .

Me: I know, but still, I would love if u stayed away from that guy.

Zara: Ok, so you'll tell me now, what I should do ?

Me: No, see you got me wrong, I don't have any issues with you talking to other guys, but still ....

Zara: YEAH..... you've shown what you are finally ....I hate you Cedric.

Me: Zara....lsn......Zara..

Damn, I ruined it myself. I shouldn't have told her that in the first place. Damn.. What should I do, I tried calling her, but to no avail. I got up from my bed and just glanced at my room.

I looked around the room and saw Liam's broken phone and picked it up. I observed it carefully and saw some kind of a white stain on it. I wondered what was that when suddenly, someone started thumping the door. Steph and Mom had gone to Uncle Chris', I saw down from my window and what I saw was a shocker, it was Liam.

I quickly took him inside and motioned him to take a seat. He looked tensed. He had bruises all over his hands .

"Dude, where were you ? What happened? Who were those guys who beat you up ? Man, you're really hiding some serious stuff from us ..."

"Look Cedric, I've gotten myself into a huge problem and I don't want my family nor Anna to know about it. Don't let anyone now that I met you today and please take care of Annabelle, I don't want her to see me suffer." Liam said in a shaky tone, his voice trembling as he let down these words.

"But....What is the problem you got into?" I asked.

"I cannot tell you what the problem is, but I definitely know one thing. It is me who got into this stuff, and its me who's gonna sort out stuff. Come here bro. " saying this Liam hugged me and walked away as he shut the door behind him.

__________________________________________

Omg Liam!! Sort your shit out.

Also!!!

Liam Payne had a baby!!! 😭
He's so cute💙

VOTE

COMMENT

ENJOY💙