Chapter 1

Colin divorced his wife Helen 6 months ago. They were still friends but they just didn't love each other anymore. They shared custody of Evan. Helen told Colin to find new love and be happy with someone else. Colin already had someone in mind but did she love him the way he loved her? He will find out soon.

Jennifer was alone, after Sebastian she didn't have any other relationship. Of course she had her friends but at the end of the day she was alone, she had no one to love her. The only one she had was Ava, her dog, but that's a different kind of love.

Colin's POV

'Where is Jen? Is she late again?' I asked Josh.

'She always is honey, you know that!' He's right Jen is always late.

Just then I saw Jen running up to me. 'Am I late?' She asked out of breath.

I laughed. 'Of course you are love, you always are!'

'You're mean!' Jen yelled and she slapped me playfully.

'Ow! Thats hurts!' I pouted. 'Why did you do that!?'

'Cause you're being mean!' She laughed. 'Anyway we gotta go we have scenes to shoot.' And with that Jen left to her trailer.

The first scenes were done, it was lunch time. I was going to Jen's trailer for lunch and I decided to bring Buckley cause he is Ava's best friend. When I arrived at Jen's trailer Ava and Buckley immediately jumped each other.

'Hi Colin!' Jen said happily.

'Hi Jen! Do you have any food? I'm starving.'

'I don't but we can get something if you want.' She said.

'Sure, can we leave Ava and Buckley here together?' I asked.

'Yeah, they'll like that.' Jen said pointing to the two dogs rolling in Ava's small bed.

'Let's go then!' I said happily.

After I finished filming I headed to Jen's trailer to get Buckley, he was still there. When I arrived I heard crying from the inside of Jen's trailer.

'Jen, it's me Colin... what's wrong? Can I help?' I asked concerned.

She opened the door for me. She looked terrible, I mean Jen always looks good, she is the most beautiful women I know but her face was stained with tears. I hugged her, she buried her face in my neck and she kept sobbing. I closed the door of her trailer and sat down on the couch besides Jen who was still crying onto my shoulder.

'What's wrong love? Do you want to talk about it?' I asked while wiped a tear away with my thumb.

'It's- It's my ddad, he had a heart attack.' She cried.

'Is he-'

'He is at the hospital, he's okay now but I'm just so scared.' She said still in tears. 'What if it happens again? He might not survive.'

'I understand love but you have to know I'm always here for you.' I said. 'And your dad is strong, just like you he'll be fine.' I smiled.

'I know, thank you.' She said. What she did next is something I didn't expect. She leaned in to kiss me. I didn't know what to do I mean this is all I ever wanted since I met her but she is emotional right now. Our lips were now inches apart and just when they were about to touch Jen stood up and ran away.

Jen's POV

What the hell did I just do?! I destroyed my friendship with Colin. I mean I'm sure he doesn't love me the way I love him. I went outside, I needed time to think and I left Colin alone in my trailer. I had to talk to someone but everyone already left. I guess I have to wait till tomorrow. At that moment she felt a hand on her shoulder. It was Colin.

'Are you okay?' He asked.

'Are you not mad at me?' I ask confused.

'Mad? Why would I be mad at you?' He smiled. 'How could I ever be mad at you?'

'Because I tried to kiss you...' I almost whisper.

'It doesn't matter you were emotional, you couldn't help it.' He said sweetly.

Than he leaned in to kiss me. I wanted to kiss back but I can't be with someone, everyone leaves me at one point. So I stopped him.

'I can't do this.' I said sadly. 'Everyone leaves me, I can't handle another heartbreak.' I said harshly.

'I will never leave you, I promise.' He said.

'I still can't be with you.' I said.

'Why don't you trust me?' He asked.

'That's what you think this is about? That I don't trust you?' I yelled.

'Is that not what this is about?' He asked.

'Of course I trust you!'

'Then why do you keep pulling away from me?' He yelled.

'Cause everyone I've ever been with ended up cheating on me!' She cried. 'Aumary, Sebastians... even Jesse I lost everyone...' She cried.

'But love you know what? I will never cheat on you and I will never leave you!' He said. 'You just have to trust me on that.'

She looked at me, a sweet smile forming on her face. I didn't realize we were standing really close to each other. And suddenly our lips touched.

So that was the first chapter I hope you liked it! Please vote and comment your thoughts💗