Chapter 10

Jen's POV

We've been back from our little trip to Penticton for a week now. We had an amazing time. Today we had to shoot again. Before the shooting we had a lunch with all the cast members to celebrate the beginning of the new season. At the lunch Colin and I were going to tell everyone about 'us'.

~

Colin cleared his throat. 'So Jen and I wanted to tell you something.' He started. Ginny and Josh already knew but the rest of the cast didn't. 'You want to tell them love?' Colin whispered.

'Colin and I are together.' I say quickly. I thought that people were going to be surprised or something but instead they were laughing. 'Why are you laughing?' I asked nervously.

'It was kinda obvious.' Rebecca laughed.

'I knew it!' Jared said a little too loud. Everyone was looking at him. 'Oh yeah... I was hoping that for a long time even when Colin was still married.' He said.

'Okay doesn't matter.' Lana said. 'Let's toast on Colifer!' She said holding up her glass.

~

We were just shooting a scene when I suddenly felt sick. I was shooting a scene alone so none of my friends could see me. I hated it when people saw me sick. I told the crew that I wasn't feeling well and I walked to my trailer. Maybe I ate something wrong during lunch. When I arrived at my trailer I started trowing up. I decided to stay in my trailer for the day with Ava by my side.

Colin's POV

I finished shooting and I headed to Jen's trailer. I hadn't seen her since the lunch so I was worried about her. I knocked on her door but she didn't answer so I tried to open it but it was locked.

'Jen! Jen are you in there? Are you okay love?' Still no answer. I decided to ask the others if they had seen her.

'Ginny! Josh! Have you seen Jen? I was looking for her and she didn't open the door of her trailer.' I said

'Haven't seen her honey but I'll text you if I see her, okay?' Josh said. 'By the way I'm still mad at you cause you left me for another women but we'll discuss that later!' He laughed before he walked away.

I walked to the place where Jen shot her first scene after lunch. 'Have you seen Jen?' I asked.

'She said she wasn't feeling good and she left.' I started to become more and more concerned about her.

I walked back to her trailer and pushed to the door with everything I had. When the door opened I saw Jen peacefully sleeping on her little couch with Ava by her side. I was relieved.

'Jen?' I asked softly. 'Love? Are you okay?'

She slowly opened her eyes. 'Hey babe. How did you come in?' She asked.

'Well I might have crushed you door.' I say scratching behind my ear.

'You did what?' She laughed. 'You're a dork!'

'I know and you love me for it!' I say before slowly kissing her lips.

Jen's POV

When we pulled away from our kiss my sick feeling instantly came back. I got up and ran to the to toilet with my hand covering my mouth. I was trowing up when I felt that Colin was holding back my hair.

'You'd better go Colin. You don't have to see me like this.' I say.

'I'm not going anywhere love. I'm not going to leave you like this.' He said sweetly.

I started crying and I don't even know why. I tried to hide it but I failed miserably.

'Jennifer, it's okay to cry.' He said. 'Come here.' He said while pulling me between his legs with his back against the bathroom wall. I cried into his chest.

'I don't know what's wrong with me.' I cried. He tightly wrapped his arms around me.

'You don't have to be ashamed of it love, everyone does it. Now let's go home.' We decided to stay in my house for this time.

~

We went home and Colin laid me down in our bed. He gave me a quick kiss on my forehead and went downstairs to get some water and food. I called Ginny.

'Ginny it's me.' I say.

'Hi Jen! Colin was looking for you, are you okay?' She asked concerned. I was thinking if I should tell her what was on my mind.

'Ginny I have to tell you something.' I say nervously. 'I'm having this sick feeling all day and I just realized my period was supposed to start three days ago and I'm never late.'

'OMG YOU DON'T THINK YOU'RE PREGNANT, DO YOU?' She screamed.

'Not so loud! I'm not sure and I have to test before I tell Colin.' I say.

'What are you gonna tell me love?' Colin asked walking into the room with a cup of soup in his hand.

'Ginny I have to go, bye!' I hung up the phone. 'It's nothing Colin I'll tell you later I promise.'

'Why can't you tell me now?' He asked.

'I promise I will tell you tomorrow, okay? I don't want to disappoint you that's all.'

'But love you can tell me anything and I don't want you to go through this alone, whatever it is.' He said sadly. 'If you don't want to I'll just go back downstairs.' He said still with his beautiful ocean blue eyes full of pain and tears forming in his eyes. Just as he wanted to walk away I stopped him.

'Colin wait.' I say. 'I will tell you if you really want to know.' I say. I came back and sat next to me on the bed.

'You don't have to love but I just don't want you to go through it alone. I'm always here for you, you know that, right?'

'I know that's why I'll tell you.' I say. 'I'm not sure but I think I might be pregnant.' I say nervously. Colin's eyes widen.

'You're pre- pregnant?' He mumbles.

'I shouldn't have told you!' I cry while running out of the room. 'I should have known it's to early for you!'

That's it for today! *Evil laugh* I hope you liked it please vote and comment your thoughts! Next chapter they will work it out. Or nah?

'