Chapter 19

Jen's POV

We arrived home after the babies and I were discharged from the hospital. Colin grabbed the babies in their car seats and we walked inside.

'SURPRISE!!!'

All my family and friends were there even Ava, Buckley and Swan sat there waiting for us.

'Aww guys that's so sweet of you!' I squealed. I noticed the slingers with 'Welcome home Grace and Liam!' and 'Welcome home Jen!' My friends are the best!

Colin's POV

I could read on her face that she was happy with the surprise. At first I wasn't sure she would like it but I was glad she did. I got the babies out of their seats.

'Can I hold one?' Ginny squealed.

'Sure!' I say and I handed her Grace.

'She is so beautiful! Just like her parents.' Ginny says hugging the little girl.

Liam started to cry so a walked to the kitchen to comfort him.

'Colin? I couldn't find you, why were you here?'

'Oh hi love, Liam was crying so I took him away for a bit.' I say shyly.

'It's okay, I was just missing you.' She leaned in and gave a sweet kiss on my lips. 'You're already a great dad!'

'Thank you, love. You're not bad yourself.'

'I have to feed them, where's Grace?' Jen asks.

'Ginny got her, I'll get her. Here hold Liam.'

~

'Jen? Where are you?' I shout with Grace in my arms, she immediately starts to cry. 'Oh sorry baby, I was just calling for your food.' I say sweetly.

'That's how you call me? Her food?'

'Ah there you are love!' I turned around and saw Jen standing behind me with Liam. 'Sorry it will never happen again.' I laugh. 'You want to feed them in the bedroom?'

'Yeah, can you help me?'

'Of course love!'

We walk into the bedroom and Jen sits down on our bed.

'I got you something!' I say. I walk into the nursery and get it. 'It's a breastfeeding pillow for twins!' I say proudly. 'I thought it might be useful.'

'Thank you! I read about those I was just thinking about getting one.' Jen says happily. 'Give it to me.'

Jen puts the pillow around her waist and opens her shirt to reveal her breast. She is such a natural mother I think to myself.

'Colin stop staring and give me the baby!' Jen laughs.

'Sorry love I was just thinking that you're such a good mother.' I say while handing her grace and placing him on the empty side of the pillow.

As soon as they get the chance the babies start eating, guess they are hungry. I go to sit next to Jen on the bed and wrap my arms around her. She gives me a sweet smile.

'I love you.' I say.

'I love you too, babe.' She gives me a quick kiss.

'I'm wondering how it tastes.'

'What? Breastfeed?' Jen asked confused. 'You can taste it if you want!' She laughs.

'Really?' I smirk.

'Yeah, go ahead Liam is finished.' She says.

I slowly get my head down and suck on her nipple.

'OWW! Not so hard!' Jen screams.

'Sorry love but I don't taste anything. I'll try it again softer!' I laugh.

I bring my head down and try it again.

'Oh sorry! Do I interrupt?'

Ginny is standing in the doorway.

'No not at all we were just coming down. Oh and Colin wanted to taste breastfeed!' Jen laughed.

'Aha like that, should I take a baby?' She asks.

'Yeah you can take Liam if you want.'

Jen's POV

I was sitting on the bed in Colin's arms, Grace was sleeping in her crib next to the bed and Liam was downstairs with Ginny. I turned around I was laying on top of Colin. I started kissing him, one hand on his cheek and one in his hair.

'I'm not complaining.' Colin mumbled. 'But where's that for?' He laughed.

'I just love you and I missed you.' I say before kissing him again.

Colin brought his hands to my waist and underneath my shirt.

'Can I have some more breastfeed?' He smirked. 'It was delicious!'

I ripped off my shirt and Colin unhooked my bra. He brought his mouth to my nipple and started sucking it again.

'You're a dork!' I say petting his head.

'And you love me for it!' He says bringing his mouth back to my lips. He opens his mouth a bit and suddenly I taste something and I realize what Colin just did.

'You spit it in my mouth idiot!'

'Thought you wanted to taste it too!' He smirked. 'And you can't really get it yourself so I thought I should help!'

'Next time ask!' I laugh. 'We should head back to the party before they starts wondering where we are.' I give him a quick kiss and walk down the stairs with him following close behind.

Next chapter will be the last one, I hope you enjoyed the book💕💜