Chapter 6

It contains smut so if you don't want to read that start reading at ~

Jen's POV

After we said our 'I love you's' we started kissing again. We were sitting on the couch but Colin pushed me down so he laid on top of me. He started kissing my jaw moving down to my neck. He slipped his hand underneath my shirt. I let out a small moan. Suddenly he stopped kissing me.

'Do you want this love? Because if you don't we have to stop before I can't hold myself anymore.' He said.

'I want you, Colin, keep going I need you...' I said softly.

Before I could finish my sentence he pulled my shirt over my head. He started placing small kisses along my chest. I started unhooking his belt and pulled his jeans down he did the same to me. He quickly took of his shirt so we were both in just our underwear. He moved his lips to mine and quickly slipped his tongue into of my mouth. He pulled back.

'Let's take this to the bedroom.' He said breathing heavily while carrying me up the stairs bridal style.

He threw me on the bed and unhooked my bra. I feel him harden against my upper thigh. I let out another moan.

'Hurry up Colin I need you!' I groan.

'Why so impatient love?' He smirked.

He pulled down my panties and I threw out his boxers.

'Sure, love? There is no going back you know that?' He said.

'Stop talking just do it, you're just teasing me you idiot.' I smirk.

With that being said he thrust into me. I let out a loud moan.

'Mmmmm... Colin. Yes right there!' I moan.

'Scream my name love tell me how much you love me!'

'AAAH FASTER, PLEASE!' I moan.

With that he started thrusting faster up and down. It was the best sex I've ever had.

'Come on Jen! We're almost there!' He said breathing heavily.

I screamed when I orgasmed. Colin wasn't far behind. He collapsed next to me. We were just laying their on my bed out of breath and at a loss of words.

'That was...'

'I know.' He smirked. 'We have to do that more often!'

'Yes definitely.'

~ (If you skipped the smut you can keep reading now)

Colin's POV

I was cooking diner and Jen was walking the dogs. The vet assistant called that the vet was in prison cause he had done such things before. We didn't have to film the next few weeks because of the hiatus so I was going to surprise Jen with a short trip to Penticton that was a small place in Canada with a beautiful beach. I'm going to take her out for diner tomorrow and than I'll tell her. Evan isn't coming over this holiday but he'll come next. He loves 'auntie Jen' I'm sure he'll love to see her again.

~

Tonight is the night of our diner. It's like our first date. Jen was still looking for a dress and I wasn't allowed to look at her. When I looked behind me I saw Jen more beautiful than ever. My jaw dropped.

'What do you think?' She asks shyly.

'You look absolutely stunning, love!' I say walking to her and placing my hands on her waist. She wraps her arms around my neck and we share a sweet and passionate kiss.

'Let's go love! Diner is waiting.' I grab her hand and walk to the door.

'Take good care of Ava, Buckley!' I say.

Jen's POV

Wow Colin, I've never been to this restaurant before it's beautiful.' I say.

'A beautiful restaurant for a beautiful lady.' He said while taking my jacket from me.

'Aren't you a gentleman?' I laugh.

'I'm always a gentleman.'

We ordered our food and we were waiting for it to come. I hate waiting for food, I'm always hungry. Colin was acting weird I'm wondering what's wrong with him.

'Are you alright?' I ask while taking his hand from across the table.

'I'm fine love I'm just a little nervous because I want to ask you something.' He said.

What? He is not proposing is he? That's too fast? Does he know I don't want that yet? He must have noticed the worried look on my face.

'Clam down love, I'm not proposing!' I let out a sigh of relieve.

'What do you want to ask me, babe?' I ask.

'I wanted to ask you if you would go on a holiday with me. To Penticton it's a little place not too far away from Vancouver. It has a beautiful beach. But if you don't wa-...' I interrupted him.

'I would love to go on a holiday with you Colin. There's nothing I'd like more!' I say smiling.

He stood up and walked over to me and took my hand.

'Have you noticed there is a beautiful dance floor there.' He said pointing to a beautiful dance floor in the back of the restaurant.

'You know I can't dance?' I said.

'Just pick a partner who knows what he's doing!' He said in his 'Killian voice'.

We walked over to the dance floor and just as we wanted to start dancing 'our' song came on. The Words from Christina Perri. We danced with our bodies completely pressed against each other, his chest against mine and our foreheads touching.

~

'So when are we going?' I asked taking a bite of my delicious pasta.

'I booked our tickets for Wednesday, today it's Monday so we're leaving in two days.' he answered.

'How long are we going?' I asked.

'Two weeks but if you want to stay longer or shorter that's fine too.' He said with his mouth full of pizza.

'I can't wait!' I say excitedly.

~

We were packing our bags for our trip. My suitcase was much bigger than Colin's but I was a women after all.

'Why do you take so many boxers?' I asked confused when I saw Colin was putting lot's of boxers in his back . Much more than he needed.

'Because...' He said walking towards me. 'There is someone who likes to wear my boxers who's not me!' He smirked.

'And who might that be?' I ask smiling and wrapping my arms around his neck.

'It's you love.' He smirked placing his hands on my waist and giving me a short, sweet kiss.

So I never wrote smut before, forgive me if it's bad. What did you think? It was a lot of fluff and smut and it will probably stay like that for a while I think. Maybe the story doesn't make a lot of sense right now but I wrote the next chapters already and I think it will get better. Love you❤️