Chapter 3

Colin's POV

I woke up and for a moment I didn't know where I was. But then I realized I was in a bed with the women I love.

I've always loved her. Since the moment we've met.

My arms were tightly wrapped around her waist. I never wanted to let her go. I looked a the clock, it was already 11am. It was Saturday but we should probably still get up eventually. Today was the cast party before the winter hiatus. I had to wake Jen up but she was so beautiful and peaceful in her sleep. I started placing little kisses on her cheek, slowly moving to her beautiful soft lips and kissing her softly.

'Good morning to you too, babe.' She moaned softly.

'Good morning, love. Let's make some breakfast we have a party to go to tonight!' I said.

Jen's POV

It was an hour before we had to leave for the party. I was picking a dress.

'Colin!' I yelled. 'What dress do you like?'

'I like you even if you don't wear anything, maybe I like you even better like that!' He smirked.

'Colin!' I slapped him playfully. 'Don't say that you idiot, I'm being serious.'

'I like that one.' Colin said pointing to a short black dress.

'I should have known you'd pick that one.' I laughed before putting my arms around his neck. He carefully placed his hands on my waist and started kissing me.

'Need some help changing?' He smirked when I pulled back.

'No thank you I'll come down when I'm ready.' I say.

We were on our way to the party when I realized something.

'Colin?' I asked. 'Are we going to tell the others about... you know...us?' I asked.

Colin who was driving placed his hand on my upper leg, his other hand on the steering wheel and his eyes still focused on the road. 'Do you want to tell them?' He asked.

'I think I want to keep it a secret for a little longer. If you're okay with that?' I said.

'Sure love, we just have to make sure we don't do anything that would show that we're together. We have to be careful.' He said seriously. 'We can tell them when you're ready. I'm ready when you are.'

Colin's POV

We arrived at the party just in time. Josh and Ginny were already there along with Adam and Eddie. The rest of the cast wasn't there yet. Josh walked i to we with a grin plastered across his face.

'Hi honey there you are! I've missed you!' He said while giving me a big man hug.

'I missed you too babe let's have a drink.' I said pointing to the bar.

Jen's POV

I was talking to Ginny and I saw Colin acting like a five year old along with Josh.

'Look at our big babies!' Ginny laughed looking at the two men.

Did she say our? Since when did she know Colin is 'mine'.

'What do you mean with our?' I asked nervously trying to avoid her eyes.

'Awe! Jen everyone sees the way you two look at each other.' Ginny said smiling. 'You really love him don't you?' She asked now more serious.

I wanted to say no but I couldn't lie to her she wouldn't believe me anyway. 'Yes I do.' I said shyly, my cheeks turned bright red.

'You two are so adorable! Does he love you too? He does doesn't he?' Ginny asked excitedly.

'He says he does and I believe him.' I tell her.

'Wait. Are you two... together?' Her smile grew wider and wider.

'Shhh it's a secret we weren't going to tell anyone yet.' I whispered. But I knew Ginny was just like Snow White, it wouldn't stay a secret for long.

Ginny went to Josh and I went to Colin.

'I told her.' I whispered to him. 'Well I didn't really tell her but she guessed it.'

'It's okay love let's have a drink!' Colin said obviously a little drunk.

'Okay fine but not too much!' I say seriously.

Everyone had arrived at the party and everyone was drinking. A lot. Colin and I were both drunk, very drunk.

'Let's go to the bathroom love. I don't like the dress anymore. Let's take it off.' Colin said with a wide grin on his face.

'Yeah, I need you.' I almost moaned. We walked to the bathroom together. Bumping into a few people on the way. As soon as we got there he pushed me against the wall. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. He started kissing me hard. I slowly opened my mouth as our tongues dance together. It's like we're made for each other.

'Mmm, I need you right now!' I moan never breaking our kiss.

Colin started to pull up my dress, revealing my panties. I started unhooking his belt as he ripped my panties off. He placed small kisses along my jaw and my neck. Slowly going down. Just when he was about to take me the alarm went off.

So no tacos yet I just wanted to wait with that and I didn't want them to do it like this. I wanted it to be special. Anyway I hope you liked it! Please vote and comment you thoughts. I'm still trying to come up with an evil plan but I just want them to be happy. I can assure you it won't be that bad. Or will it?