Chapter 7

Colin's POV

Today was the day of our trip. It was an 4 hour trip from Vancouver to Penticton. I got the suitcases and Jen took the dogs outside. We got into the car and I started driving.

'Would you like to sing a song with me?' I asked. Jen gave me a weird look.

'I'm not a very good singer but okay.' She laughed. 'What song are we going to sing?'

'Say you won't let go from James Arthur?' I asked. I know she loves that song.

'Yes that's my favorite! How did you know?' Jen said happily.

'I know more than you think.' I smirked. 'Now let's sing the song.' I said while turning on the song.

You can play the song above now if you want.

Jen's POV

Colin started singing. I loved his voice he was a really good singer. I could listen to him singing all day but it was my turn to sing.

'I knew I loved you then
But you'd never know
Cause I played it cool
When I was scared of letting go
I know I needed you
But I never showed
But I wanna stay with you
Until we're grey and old
Just say you won't let go
Just say you won't let go...'

'You really  have a beautiful voice!' Colin said admiringly. I smiled at him and we kept singing. This time together.

'I'm gonna love you till
My lungs give out
I promise till death we part
Like in our vows
So I wrote this song for you
Now everybody knows
Cause it's just you and me
Until we're grey and old
Just say you won't let go
Just say you won't let go.'

'I know we aren't married yet but I promise I will never let you go.' Colin said at the end of the song.

'I really want to kiss you now you know that? But it's not safe when we're driving.' I pout.

'How long does it take till we arrive?' Colin asked and looked at his watch. '3 hours? I can't wait that long.' He drove the car to the roadside.

'What are we doing?' I ask.

(Little bit of smut coming up I'll put a ~ when it's over)

He doesn't answer me. He just starts kissing me.

'Mmm...' I moan. Do you really want to do it right here?' I ask when I pull back. 'You know 'Avaley is right here.' I say pointing to the dogs in the back.

'Doesn't matter love they are sleeping' He said and he started kissing me hungrily. I kissed him back. It was like Colin and I were made for each other our bodies fit perfectly together. I started undoing his shirt as he undid my pants. I pulled down his pants and he took of my shirt. He started kissing down my neck to my chest. His lips are so soft it feels amazing. He went back to my lips and pulled his tongue into my mouth as he unhooked my bra.

'You're so beautiful, love.' He said breathing heavily.

'That's very sweet of you but we can talk as soon as we're back on the road.' I moan.

As soon as we're both completely naked thrusts into me. I let out a loud moan and after a few minutes we orgasm at the same time and he collapsed next to me.

'That was amazing love I can't wait till we arrive.' Colin said.

'Me neither, let's put our clothes back on. The faster we go, the sooner we arrive.' I say.

We putted our clothes back on and went back to the road.

~

After the 4 hour drive (and a short stop with a few enjoyable activities) we finally arrived. Penticton was a nice city with a beautiful beach and wonderful nature. Colin booked a luxury hotel with a great beach view. We walked inside to the information desk and checked in.

The room was absolutely gorgeous. It had a huge balcony and large kingsized bed. Last but not least you had the bathroom. It has a big bubble bath and a double shower and an amazing view.

'I can come up with some nice things we can do here.' Colin said smirking and looking around the room.

'What do you have in mind?' I ask him pretending not to know what he means.

'I want to tell you but we can also just do it tonight!' Colin smirked.

'Okay, I'll be patient let's go outside and walk the dogs.' I say.

~

We were walking the dogs outside while we admired the wonderful nature.

'You want to go to the beach?' I asked Colin.

'Sure love! I would love to.'

Colin's POV

We were at the beach. It was absolutely beautiful. Maybe even more stunning than in the pictures. Buckley and Ava immediately ran to the water and jumped in. It was a cute view. I was sitting next to Jen with my arm wrapped around het waist.

'So do you want to go swimming love?' I asked.

'I want but I didn't bring a swimsuit.'

'That's no problem love there is no one here.' I whispered in her ear.

'You want to swim naked?' She asked confused.

I just picked her up and put her over my shoulder and carried her to the sea.

'COLIN! PUT ME DOWN!' She screamed while hitting me.

I'm stronger so I just take her to the sea and slowly put her into the water, still fully dressed.

'Colin my clothes are getting wet! Stop it!' She shouts.

'No love, they'll dry and I'm going to take them off anyway.'

That's it for today. Next chapter I'll give you the details of their sea adventure! If you liked it please vote and comment your thoughts.
Happy once day!