Chapter 11

Jen's POV

I should have known Colin won't be happy. How could I be so naive? Now I'm just sitting here, crying on the couch with probably a baby inside of me and a dad who doesn't want it. My life is a mess. I feel a hand on my shoulder.

'Jen? I may have reacted like I didn't like it but I was just shocked. The truth is there is nothing I'd like more than having a family with you. It's just sooner than I thought but I will stay with you, always and no matter what.' He said.

'Really?' I ask shyly. He comes closer to me and sits next to me on the couch and wraps his arm around me.

'Really love, and if you're not pregnant it's fine too we can just keep trying if you want.'

'I love you so much Colin. I was so scared that you might leave me.' I cried.

'Jennifer Marie Morrison, I will never leave you I promise that.' He said. I start kissing him softly. Our lips move perfect in sync. He slips his tongue inside my mouth and I let out a small moan before I pull back.

'Can you get a pregnancy test?' I ask. 'I will go sleep for a while till you come back, okay?'

'Sure love, I'm on my way!' He pecks my lips and walks towards the door. 'Call me if you need something!'

Colin's POV

I was at the pharmacy and bought two pregnancy tests. You can never be sure enough right? When I wanted to walk outside I heard a little voice behind me:

'Daddy?' What? That's impossible, am I hallucinating? 'Daddy!' This time I looked behind me and I saw a familiar little boy standing behind me.

'Evan? What are you doing here?' I asked while picking him up and hugging him tight. I missed him so much.

'Colin? Is that you?'

'Helen? What are you and Evan doing here?' I asked confused.

'I actually came her with Evan for a week. Just a little trip and I thought he might like to see you.' She answers smiling shyly. 'I see you listened to me. You moved on?' She says pointing to the pregnancy tests in my hand.

'Aye, I did. Do you want me to take Evan with me?' I asked.

'Sure, I'll pick him up tomorrow if that's okay?'

'Fine, I'll text you my address. Goodbye Helen.' I say and I take Evan with me into my car.

Jen's POV

I heard the door shut downstairs. I decided to go down to Colin. When I came down stairs I saw Colin had Evan with him. How did he do that?

'Auntie Jen!' Evan said running to me with his arms spread.

'Hi Evan! How did you get here?' I say sweetly and looking at Colin.

'I saw Helen at the pharmacy.' Colin says. 'She's here on a little trip and she thought Evan could see me while they're here. I don't know why she didn't call me or something but anyway. You don't mind, do you?'

'No not at all!' I said picking up Evan. 'Hello my little friend. I missed you!' I say hugging Evan.

'Auntie Jen! Auntie Jen!' Evan shouted with a big smile on his face.

~

After diner we brought Evan to bed together. I was sitting on the couch with Colin with my back against his chest.

'You want to do the test now?' Colin asked.

'I think we'd better do it tomorrow I'm kinda tired right now.'

'Sure!' Colin said. He picked me up and carried me up the stairs.

'Colin? You know I can walk myself right?' I laughed.

'I know love but you need to rest!' He smirked. He gently put me down on the bed.

~

The next morning we didn't have to film and Helen was picking up Evan in the morning so we should have the rest of the day alone. The doorbell rang and Colin went to open the door.
'Hello Hele-...' Colin was interrupted by Helen kissing him on his lips. I was shocked, it all happened in front of me.

'Helen what the hell do you think you're doing!?' Colin screamed while pushing Helen from him forcefully so she almost fell onto the ground.

'Jen?' Helen asked. 'You're... with my Colin?'

'Yes.' I say. 'And he's not yours anymore.' I say harshly.

'Helen take Evan and go away!' Colin shouts. 'Goodbye my little boy.' He says sweetly to Evan.

'Bye daddy! Bye auntie Jen!' Evan waves at us.

'Colin what the hell? Why did she kiss you?' I shout.

'I don't know love but it will never happen again.'

'It's not your fault.' I say sadly.

'Come here love!' He grabs me and hugs me tightly. 'I love you and only you, okay?'

'I know, I love you too Colin.' I say sweetly and still wrapped in his arms.

'Should we do the pregnancy test now?' Colin asks.

'Yeah sure!' I say and walk into the bathroom. 'We have to wait ten minutes.' I say when I walk out.

We wait, sitting on the bed and holding each other tightly. When I get up to see the results I'm shook.

'Negative.'

Hahahahahha who expected that? Is there something else wrong with Jen or not? You'll find out next chapter! Please vote and comment your thoughts❤️