Chapter 2

Colin's POV

It was the night after our kiss. I couldn't stop thinking about it. It was so sweet and passionate. Suddenly my phone rang, it was Jen. I thought maybe something was wrong with her dad. I picked up the phone.

'Jen, are you alright?' I asked concerned.

'Colin can you please come right now? It's Ava she is sick I don't know what's wrong with her.' Jen cried on the other side of the phone. Ava was everything to her.

'I'll come right away. I'll be there in a few minutes!' I said. Luckily I lived only a few blocks away from Jen.

I arrived at Jen's house a few minutes later. Still in my pajamas. I knocked on her door and Jen opened it immediately with a worried look on her face and Ava in her arms.

'She has trouble walking and she vomited on my bed. The poor thing!' Jen said pointing to her little dog. 'We have to take her to the vet.'

'All right! Get in the car I'll drive you there.' I told her.

We were waiting in the vets waiting room. It was a long silence but not an awkward silence.

'Are we a thing now?' Jen asked.

'If you want us to be a thing we are if you don't want I'll wait, love.' I said

'Really? You'll wait for me?'

'Of course, your hearts desire, love. I promise, that is all I want you to have.' I smile.

Before she could answer the vet called us to come in.

'So what's the matter with this little girl?' The vet asked.

'She has trouble walking and she vomited a few times.' Jen told the vet.

'Has she recently been in contact with other dogs?' The vet asked.

I looked at Jen. We were thinking the same thing.

'You don't think she is pregnant, do you?' Jen asked confused.

'Let's make an ultrasound and find out!' The vet said happily.

'Why is he so happy?' I whispered to Jen.

'I don't know maybe he likes puppies.' Jen whispered back.

'CONGRATULATIONS!' The vet shouted. 'Your dog is pregnant. The trouble walking is because the dad is a bigger dog. At least I assume it is a bigger dog that would explain the problems. The vomiting is normal it will go away soon.'

Jen's POV

I was relieved and scared at the same time. My little dog pregnant who expected that? And Buckley is the dad? He is so much bigger than Ava I'm wondering how they did it. Wait no I don't want to know.

'Buckley and Ava are going to be parents!' Colin laughed. He is so cute when he laughs. 'Maybe they need a ship name. What about Avaley?'

'Really a ship name?' I laughed. 'Avaley sounds cute!'

'Take good care of your dog!' The vet said while he waved at us. 'Call me when the 'Avaley' puppies arrive!' He laughed

'We will!' Colin said while holding Ava in his arms.

Colin drove me and Ava home. He wanted to drive away but I stopped him.

'Why don't you stay with me so I don't have to be alone tonight?' Jen asked shyly.

'Of course, I would love to stay with you.' Colin said smiling.

They walked inside and locked the door. Right after that Colin started kissing me. Hard but passionate. I kissed back, I wrapped my arms around his neck and he held his hands on my waist. We broke the kiss after a few minutes.

'We should save this for later.' Jen said. 'It's a little fast you know?'

'Sure, let's go to bed.'

I changed into my pajamas in the bathroom and when I walked out I saw Colin in nothing but his boxers. My jaw dropped and I just stood there in the doorway.

'See something you like?' Colin smirked.

'Besides a devilishly handsome man half naked on my bed? Not really.' I laughed. 'Now, let's go to bed!'

We just laid in bed next to each other. I think Colin is afraid that he would do something I don't want (yet).

'Can you hold me?' I asked shyly.

Colin smiled. 'I just wasn't sure you wanted me to.'

Colin wrapped his arms around my waist while I played with his chest hair. He draw little circles on my exposed skin. For the first time in a long time I felt at home.

So that was chapter 2 I hope you liked it please comment and vote if you liked it! Next chapter will be the cast party before the winter hiatus. Parties always end well, right?