Chapter 8

This chapter will be just fluff and smut so if you don't like that you can just skip the whole chapter. There will nothing important happen, or will there?

Jen's POV

Colin just threw me into the water with my clothes on. I wanted to be mad at him but it was actually quite fun. I was laying in the water on my back when Colin fell on top of me. For a moment we just lay there looking in each others beautiful eyes. We both had the biggest smiles on our faces.

'Let's get this off!' Colin said getting of my clothes. I did the same to him. We were both in our in our underwear swimming in the beautiful sea.

In was swimming when I  lost sight of Colin. 'Colin! Babe! Where are you?' I shouted.

Suddenly I felt something between my legs. It was Colin's head. He pulled me up so I was sitting on his shoulders.

'Here I am love! Don't worry!' He laughed.

'Colin you dork! You scared me!' I said slapping him on his head.

'Sorry love, I'll never do it again.'

He got me off his shoulders and pushed me underwater so my body was completely underwater. He started unhooking my bra and he took off my panties.

'Babe? Seriously? You wanna do it in the middle of the ocean?' I laughed. He just nodded and I took off his boxers and we started kissing. Our tongues exploring each others mouth. Just when I was not expecting it he got into me and I fell backwards, underwater.

'Bhgabeee..! Help!' I tried to scream.

'Don't worry love I got you!' He said while pulling me out of the water. 'Do you want to finish what we started at the hotel?' He laughed. 'Maybe this isn't the best place after all.'

'Yes please this isn't really working.' I laughed. 'What about our clothes?' I ask. 'They are just floating somewhere in sea, you need to get them we can't stay here forever.'

Colin picked a few of our soaked clothes and handed them to me. We dressed up as well as possible, we took Ava and Buckley and went back to the hotel.

~

'I'm going to take a shower.' I said as we arrived at the hotel. I couldn't hear what Colin responded because I was already in the bathroom. I took off my clothes and hopped into the shower. I started singing I always do that when I'm taking a shower. I didn't realize Colin could hear me but I didn't really care anyway.

(You can play the song now if you want)

'I found myself dreaming
In silver and gold
Like a scene from a movie
That every broken heart knows we were walking on moonlight
And you pulled me close
Split second and you disappeared and then I was all alone...'

Colin's POV

When we got back to our hotel room Jen said she was going to take a shower. Before I could ask her if she wanted me to join her she was already gone into the bathroom. A few minutes later I heard her singing in the shower. I decided to just surprise her and I went into the bathroom. I took off my clothes and before I got into the shower I started singing the song with her.

'So I'm gonna love you
Like I'm gonna lose you
I'm gonna hold you
Like I'm saying goodbye wherever we're standing
I won't take you for granted 'cause we'll never know when
When we'll run out of time so I'm gonna love you
Like I'm gonna lose you
I'm gonna love you like I'm gonna lose you...'

'Colin? Is that you?' Jen asked while she shoved the shower curtain aside with a confused look on her face. 'And why are you naked?'

'Because I was going to join you love. Isn't that obvious?' I smirked.

'Okay come in fast otherwise you'll get cold.' She said while pushing me into the shower.

I pushed her against the shower wall and started kissing her hungrily. 'You really have a beautiful voice love.' I said pulling back for a bit.

'Thank you.' She moaned. 'Let's go to bed we can take the shower later.'

We dried ourselves and we went straight to the bedroom.

'So love where were we.' I smirked before pushing her to the bed and getting on top of her.

I started kissing down her neck and between her breast while squeezing them with my hands.

'Just take me already!' Jen moaned.

Jen's POV

I woke up with Colin tightly wrapped around me. Last night was amazing. Today we were going for a walk in the forest with the dogs. Colin was still sleeping so I decided to make us breakfast in our little kitchen. I baked pancakes, his favorite. When I was almost finished I felt a pair of hands on my waist.

'Good morning love!' Colin said.

'Morning babe. How did you sleep?' I gave him a quick kiss on his lips.

'I slept great love don't worry.' He said. He is so sweet I still can't believe he's 'mine'.

That's it I hope you liked it! Do you guys like so much fluff or not? Please vote if you liked it and comment EVERY thought. Next chapter will be their walk in the forest. Will that end well?