Part One | The Arrival

This will be a Peter Pan ouat fan fiction, leave comments telling me if you liked the first chapter! In this fanfic Peter is not rumples dad. He isn't related to Bae either. Now, let's get into it... Enjoy...

Third person point of view

Another one of the Wizards was thrown on their knees in front of Pan. Rumplestiltkin told Snow White and Prince Charming that someone powerful with magic would tear their kingdom apart. So, with heavy hearts, they tracked down everyone that possessed magic, and sent them into exile, placing a cuff on their wrist to block their magic. The couple couldn't kill the innocent on good conscience, so they sent them to NeverLand where their blood would be on Pans head. Now, the last with strong, dangerous magic kneels before the ruthless king of NeverLand, awaiting the painful death they know will soon come. The leather cuff preventing them from using magic and the shackles which bound the prisoners hands left them without hope for an escape. Pan had just now turned around to see two of his lost boys holding the new arrival and he smirked at the sight before him. Though Pan couldn't see the Wizards face because of the hood covering it, but he knew what he was suppose to do with them. Kill them. He had agreed to Snow and Charming's request simply get rid of the evil Wizards that he had such a tragic past with.

"Ah, another one all ready?" Pan crossed his arms over his chest, his devious smirk still lingering on his handsome face.

"The last, Pan." His most loyal lost boy, Felix, replied. The prisoner kneeling knew not to say a word and was honestly to afraid to even think about speaking.

"Well, you know what to do." Felix chuckled, rubbing his hands together before a terrifying sound shot through the air. The sound of Felix pulling a sharp sword out of its holster, a sword that would end it all for this innocent prisoner.

Pan watched as Felix raised the sword, second away from murdering the person at his feet. Something went through Peter Pans mind when he heard the tiniest, quietest cry escape the prisoners mouth. He watched as they lowered their head in defeat.

"Wait." Pan called coldly. Felix instantly obeyed and pulled the sword back his his side. Pan gestured to his other lost boys, telling the to remove the hood from the strangers face and those boys had never been more shocked.

Pan smirked, knowing the strange gut instinct he had was right. He knew there was something different about this prisoner. The three lost boys gasped, watching as it all played out.

"It's a girl." Pan eyed her as her long brunette hair fell effortlessly on her shoulders, then one of his boys grabbed a fist full of her hair, yanking back her head and forcing her to look at him.

He examined her eyes, the deep brown orbs sparkling with tears under NeverLand moonlight. The waves from the ocean surrounding them seemed to be more rough and dangerous than this girl, but with one look at the cuff on her wrist, he remembered all the horrible things people like her did to him. Though he couldn't stop thinking she was different. She's been the only girl sent to him and Peter Pan is rarely wrong.

His eyes absorbed her appearance and Pan will admit, he found her attractive, but he felt nothing special for her, nothing but confusion. Pan studied how she didn't fight the lost boys holding her down. She knew she'd lost, and he knew he won. He won without a battle. At the moment, this girl was petrified. Sure she was powerful with magic, but she never harmed anyone unless they tried to hurt or kill her, not to mention the cuff wouldn't allow her to use magic.

"What do you want to do, Pan?" His boys waited patiently for a response, but knew better then to pester him. The confused king knelt down to the girls level, his knees cracking from countless years of labor.

"What's your name, little one?" Pan cooed to her, sliding the back of his hand across he cheek. The poor girl gulped and broke eye contact with him, humiliated by the way she was being handled. Right now, she was being treated like an object, something you could control. One of the lost boys tightened his grip on her hair, practically pulling it out. She only squealed in response, tears welling up in her eyes. Pan calmly looked up to the boy and shook his head, careful not to scare the girl. The lost boy let go of her hair completely, watching as she fully lowered her head and Pan sighed at the innocent girl before him. She couldn't have been much more than 16 or 17. He just couldn't picture a girl like this hurting anyone in any way.

"Little one, I'll ask one more time." His voice was stern, but somehow still soft and it intrigued the girl, yet she refused to give into him. Pan sighed, knowing he should just kill her, but there was a problem.

He didn't want to...

The mysterious girl felt his slender fingers curl under her chin, giving her no other choice then to look at him.

"I'm sorry, darling, but now you must be punished. " The girl felt her heart sink and flutter at the same time. At least being punished meant she got to live, but she feared she would be tortured to death.

"Take her to the cages." Pan stood up straight and watched as his boys effortlessly whisk the girl into the woods. She didn't fight, she didn't scream, and she wouldn't talk. Though that frustrated Pan, he knew he would win her over, but he knew he'd have to contain his anger with her. He couldn't lash out or startle her, he wouldn't fake nice for her, but he would be more calm.

Meanwhile, the boys pulled the girl along with them until they reached the cages. They shoved her inside, not caring that one of the sharp bars had cut her forehead, leaving a thin trail of blood running down her cheek. She silently cried when the boys left and used the long sleeve of her shirt to clean her bloody wound. She wrapped her arms around her knees as best she could, due to the chains around her wrists, and curled into a ball. To her, the cage wasn't all that bad. It blocked out the harsh, cold wind in the forest, no savage animal could hurt her, and because of her petite size, she wasn't cramped inside.

She thought about Pan. She had heard of him, mainly being fascinated with how cruel and heartless he was described as, but he didn't seem that way to her. The girl could spot fire and knew that was the Pans camp. Attentively, she listened to the boy howl and holler at the fun games they play.

Pan walked into his camp with a smug look spread across his face. All the boys quieted down at his presence, but quickly resumed when he walked straight out of the camp and to his treehouse. He wanted to find out about this girl. She interested him to the point of madness. He wanted to know everything about her. Every. Little. Detail. Pan wanted her to trust him. He wanted her faith and belief.

He wanted her allegiance.

And he would win.

After all... Peter Pan never fails...

What did you think about the first chapter?!!!!! Let me know in the comments! 💚💚💚