Q&A + Hints about the story

Okay! So this isn't a chapter, but I'm answering a bunch of questions. Some people asked me to keep them anon, so I'll just keep everyones identities 'hush hush.' 😜

SO! I have a question for you guys! What can Peter and Eden ship name be? I'm trying to come up with one, but can't. It could be their names combined or something else. For example, OutlawQueen is a combination of Regina (The Queen) and Robin (The Outlaw) You guys have to help me pick! Now here are some questions!

1. "How do you come up with such great plots?"

First of all, thank you very much! I work very very hard to come up with pretty original plots! The truth of it is, sometimes I get ideas and jot them down quickly. It can take me a long time to figure out what I want to do, but I do try! Sometimes, I will literally sit in my bed and just think 'What should happen next?' A lot of times, I lay out a whole plan for a book before I even start writing it, but for the most part, when ideas come to me, I start writing instantly.

2. "Will Eden come back stronger and more of a 'tough, bad girl'?"

Okay, I got this question like 10 times. I'm so grateful all of you are super invested in my character! That makes me very happy, so thank you! I will say, Eden got her heart broken by someone she loved and spent time trying to help. Of course, we see in every Once Upon A Time villain what heart break can really do to a person. Some people asked me if Eden will come back as a villain. No, she won't be a villain, but she will come back tougher, stronger, and more determined than ever to get Pan back. Some of her innocence was lost from her heart being broken, meaning she sees the world as cruel and evil instead of a place to grow and become better. But in her heart, she's still the same Eden. She's just more damaged now.

3. "Will you bring in the season 3a plot with the heart of the truest believer and all that? I'd love to see that. And in the beginning of the book, Eden was sent to NeverLand by Snow and Charming. I think that reunion would be interesting."

Yes! The plot of season 3A will be brought in, but it will be altered accordingly to fit this book. Eden will have run ins with Snow, Charming, Baelfire, Henry, and of course, Pan. Things will be a little different. I'm going to say what the writers of Once always say. Anything is possible with Once Upon A Time. 

4. "OKAY. Can you please tell us who the creepy person always watching them is? You mentioned a pair of brown eyes watching them I think. WHO THE HECK IS THAT?" 

That will be answered! I was going to address it earlier, but decided not to. I'll give you a hint. The intruder is someone everyone on NeverLand knows and would never suspect to be hurting anyone. Now, do with that what you will. I'll answer it in the story soon!

5. "I want to know more about Eden's dream she had. Was that real?" 

Well, it was a dream, but that doesn't mean something couldn't happen. However, I will say, the same person 'watching' all of them is the same man from Eden's dream.

6. "Does anyone feel bad for Hunter? He's crushing on Eden, but doesn't stand a chance against Bae and definitely not against Pan."

I put Hunter in there crushing on Eden to add to the drama, but now I do kinda feel bad. lol

7. "Will there be a TinkerBell or Wendy? I loved TigerLilly when she was in it!"

Thank you! Tink will most certainly be in it and play a big role in Eden's life. I'm not sure if I'll bring in Wendy. It depends on if I find a real purpose for her or not. TigerLilly may come back, but I haven't decided yet!

Okay! Thats all the questions for now! If you have anymore, feel free to message them to me or comment down below! I hope you enjoy the next chapters of My Allegiance!