Part Seven | The Argument

Third person POV

When Eden awoke, her chest become heavy, her mind going crazy with ideas of what's happened to Baelfire... She woke up in a tent, she knew she was back at Pans camp. In a fright, she jolted up, looking around for Pan, but he wasn't in the tent at all.

"Hey kiddo." Normally, she would have been terrified to hear a random masculine voice next to her, this time, she knew it was Felix. She slowly turned her head, seeing Felix sitting in a chair by the bed.

"You blacked out. I stayed to make sure you were okay."

"Where are we? Who's tent is this?" She asked quietly, ignoring his previous statement. Eden rolled out of bed, crossing her arms over her chest. It was safe to say that she was mad, at Hook, at Felix, at Pan.

"We moved the camp while you were gone, couldn't let the Pirates or Indians get to good of an idea of were we stay. This is your tent. Pan thought you needed your own space and privacy." She nodded, opening her mouth to ask a question, but Felix beat her to it.

"Pans tent is directly across from yours. It's the biggest one." Then he left. Eden waited a second, looking around the tent before walking out, not bothering to put on her corset, boots, or cloak that had previously been removed. She walked slowly though the lively camp, paying no attention to the boys stares.

Once she reached the entrance to Pans tent, she became very nervous. This was the boy who said he owned her, not caring to sugar coat the truth, the boy that would rip peoples shadows from their body and crush hearts like it was nothing. Eden sighed, brushing her fear aside, and silently walked into his tent.

His back was facing her and he was standing over his desk, looking at maps, but when Eden came into his tent, he could feel her presence and he couldn't help but crookedly smile. But his smile quickly fell, his face going blank of expression.

"You ran." He mumbled, quiet enough so he wouldn't sound angry, but loud enough for her to hear it.

"I was a-afraid." Pan turned around, coming closer to her petite figure. He brushed a strand her long brown hair off her naked shoulder before sliding his fingers across her neck, lightly tracing patterns on her collar bone.

"Eden, running will never help. What I do is done to protect you, little one. Don't run, don't hide, because I will always find you. And don't be afraid, but when you are, run to me and I promise, I'll keep you safe. Understand?" His tone was so soft, his words were intoxicating to listen to, and suddenly, Eden wasn't mad at him anymore.

"Okay." She whispered, making him chuckle.

"Absolutely, positively, innocent. Aren't you, darling?" Eden furrowed her brows, unconsciously tilting her head slightly. A deep rumble came from Pan at her reaction.

"Come on, little one, let's get some food in you." He took her hand and lead her out of his tent and had Jade make her something to eat.

----------------------

Eden sat on a log next to Pan, trying to memorize the new camp. Pan noticed her confusion, but he couldn't tell her that he moved the camp so Hook wouldn't be able to find her. Even though he was kind to her, he was still Peter Pan, ruthless and cruel.

"Eden!" Her head shot up at the sound of his voice, a smile coming across her lips. Pan felt his jealousy overtake his mind, scowling as Eden ran into Baelfires arms, but as always, his anger was never directed at her.

Eden was over joyed to see him, smiling because he was safe. She was about to say something, but Baelfire suddenly pulled her behind him, as he always did when he felt she was in danger.

That's when Eden noticed the way Pan was looking at her... They both wanted to protect her, but she knew that neither one of them would hurt her.

"What do you want with us?" Bae spat. Eden noticed the confusion, delicately laced with furry in the sound of his voice.

"What do you mean, Baelfire?" Pan tilted his head. "You should be thanking me. If you and Eden ran off together, you surely would've died. But here you two are, safe and sound."

"She's not safe if she's with you." He replied, balling his fist and raising his arm slightly. Eden saw the gesture, instantly grabbing onto his arm.

"Bae." Both the boys looked back at her as she shook her head at Baelfire, who nodded and let out a sigh. She kept her eyes on the ground, not wanting to look at either of them, but she felt Pans strong hand slowly and gently grab her's, pulling her away from Bae and towards him.

"Eden, darling," he used his other hand to lift her chin, finally allowing their eyes to meet.

"What you mind giving Baelfire and I, a moment please?" After a moment of consideration, She nodded her head sweetly, but was still nervous to leave the two alone.

Pan watched as Eden sauntered back to her tent, slowly gazing back at the two of them before disappearing into her tent completely. Before Baelfire could do anything, Pan grabbed him by the collar of his shirt, bringing his face up so their eyes would be even.

"Hear me, Baelfire, and hear me well," Pan seethed through gritted teeth. "Keep your distance from Eden. I don't need you filling her head with ideas."

"You can't just take her away from me!" Bae growled. Pan loathed the word 'can't' especially when Eden was involved. He hated for someone to tell him he 'couldn't' or he 'won't' because oh yes, he could.

"One, Eden isn't yours, two I could kill you if I wanted to or better yet torture you to death, but I won't, for Eden's sake, and third, I'm not telling you, you can't speak to her, I'm saying you better not tell her rumors. So keep. Your. Distance." Baelfire raised his eyebrows, in a challenging way that Pan could hardly stand. He refused to allow his lost girl to be put in danger. He didn't think Bae would hurt her, but he could tell her lies about Pan and drive her away from him, putting herself in danger.

He. Refused.

"And if I don't? Baelfire asked calmly, yet so definitely.

"There will be consequences." Baelfires face grew red with anger.

"Punish me all you want, I don't care what you do, but for goodness sake, leave Eden out of it." Then, Bae yanked himself free, storming back into his tent without a glance back at anyone.

Pan stood there with his fists clenched, his knuckles turning white from furry. He was furious with Baelfire, and would've killed him on the spot, but he knew he would have crushed Eden by doing that. There weren't many things that would make his black heart feel mercy or pity, but he could never hurt Eden in such a way. He hated to see her cry 10x more than he hated to be told he 'couldn't', he felt 100x more guilty about frightening her than he did about crushing a heart. Maybe he felt he needed to protect her innocence, her spirit.

But in that moment, Peter Pan felt a new kind of jealousy...

He cringed at the thought of Eden going to Baelfire or any other boy for protection, he shuddered at the idea that she would want to be with anyone besides him, he felt anger overtake him the second he realized how much he hated the thought of anyone cooing to her the way he did. The thought of anyone else holding her like he did, comforting her like he can.

He knew she was his, but why did it feel different?

It felt personal, like a passionate fire raging in the very depths of his soul.

What was this new kind jealousy and what did it mean?

Ooooooooooooo, guys.... What do you think is happening to Pan???? Let me know what you think is going to happen in the comments! What kind a relationship do you think Eden will have with Bae? And Felix? And Pan? Do you think Hook will ever see Eden again?

Also, I'm curious. Do any of you like the hunger games? I'm seriously thinking about writing a hunger games fanfic. So let me know please!

Make sure to comment and vote!

Love you guys!!!!! 💚💚💚💚💚