Part Nine | The Man That Changed it All

So I have been gone for months. I'm so so sorry about that. Life just took over.

Also, I'm a new member to the website RedBubble. If you don't know what it is, check it out. They have some awesome Robbie merch. If you wanna see what I have made, my user name is rakersneverfail

And lastly, I want to dedicate this chapter to:
Just_A_Lost_Girl_12 
for her random sweet comments about this book that helped me get back into the flow of things.

Enjoy!

Third person POV

Eden woke up early the next morning, yet feeling rested. She could hear soft whispers from outside her tent, letting her know the boys were awake. She didn't bother putting on her corset, seeing as she was more comfortable without it. The nightmare she had the night before never once crossed her mind as she unfastened the flaps to her tent and walked outside.

Pan greeted her with a soft smile, glancing over at Bae who was also smiling at her. Pans smile faltered a bit, feeling a strange feeling bubble up in his stomach, though he pushed away any jealous thought.

"Morning Eden." Pan said, trying to hide the fact he had barely slept the night before. You see, he was not only worried with finding the heart of the truest believer and taking care and providing for about thirty boys, he was also responsible for Eden's safety. And after the dream she had, he was greatly troubled.

"Good morning, Pan." She replied smiling. Pan quirked an eyebrow, amused by her joyful mood, but he was cut short when Bae stepped in front of him. Pan watched as the brown eyed boy silently pulled Eden aside, trying his best to get her away from Pan.

Eden watched as Pan and Baelfire both selfishly shoved each other while trying to get to her. She rolled her eyes inwardly, though outwardly she just walked off. She sat next to Jade, who offered her some breakfast and the two walked away without Pan or Bae.

The two boys stood there in shock, both of them didn't expect her to do that. They were used to Eden waiting while they fought over her. Pan smirked at her confidence, even though she hadn't said a word.

But suddenly Pan jerked. He felt a new presence approaching his camp at an impeccable speed. He assumed it was the new lost boy he sent his shadow for; and just as the thought crossed his mind, he saw Felix and Hunter drag a boy into camp with much resistance from his end.

"Let go! Let go of me you freaks!" Pan raised his eyebrows, amused by his loud personality. Felix shoved him in front of Pan, chuckling as he stumbled forward.

"Welcome to NeverLand," Pan said, gesturing around with his arms. "Your new home."

"Your-your Peter Pan..." He gasped. Pan chucked, bowing slightly.

"The one and only. You-" Pan was cut off when the sound of shattering glass echoed through the forest. All the boys turned and saw Eden, her eyes wide and her hand covering her mouth.

"Hayes?" She whispered, beginning to shake.

"Eden." He gasped, drawing Pans attention. Pan had no clue how the new boy knew Eden, but he felt himself become slightly jealous.

"G-Get away! You're a monster!" Hayes yelled, stumbling backwards. Eden's eyes watered seeing the boy so afraid of her.

"Hayes please-"

"No! I saw what you did, you horrid girl!" Pans fists clenched, his face turning red as he heard the boy call Eden such a thing. She's an angel... He thought.